Apr 19, 2018
Wouldnt use that Kemono download link if i were you. all im getting is a trojan popup called wacatac.
It would sound like your PC is infected if thats what your getting, cause straight from Kemono, things are fine for me. Nor is that link that was sent actually got anything attached to it that would be malicious like that.

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Wouldnt use that Kemono download link if i were you. all im getting is a trojan popup called wacatac.
It would sound like your PC is infected if thats what your getting, cause straight from Kemono, things are fine for me. Nor is that link that was sent actually got anything attached to it that would be malicious like that.
I'm not so sure. I tried downloading right from kemono and windows defender picked it right up and removed it. E2Q6Vq4.png

Apr 19, 2018
I'm not so sure. I tried downloading right from kemono and windows defender picked it right up and removed it.
Hmmm. Well here's the thing about Windows Defender, it's okay~ish at determining threats, but it's not perfect. As for me, I haven't gotten any warnings from Windows Defender. Or even Firefox, as Firefox tends to also ask about potentially malicious files if I'm not mistaken, and on whether you wish to keep them or not. So best guess is false positive there. As for the website thing for the other dude... that just sounds like either his pc is infected with a trojan or something somewhere, or he's just using an insecure browser that leads to such happening more often than not.

Apr 19, 2018
When I said pop-up I meant FROM windows defender. I'm getting the same alert the other person is getting.
Ah, okay. Buuuut, I must ask then, has this occurred with any prior update for the game? Cause if it has, chances are it's a false positive thanks to how inconsistent Windows Defender is, plus also given that Heat itself, isn't necessarily verified to be safe within the systems and servers for Windows Defender so... chances are it's just that.

KyleTheFox

Oct 25, 2021
This is the first time yea, I guess it may be a false positive however I don't know why windows defender only decided NOW that it was an issue.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
Hmmm. Well here's the thing about Windows Defender, it's okay~ish at determining threats, but it's not perfect. As for me, I haven't gotten any warnings from Windows Defender. Or even Firefox, as Firefox tends to also ask about potentially malicious files if I'm not mistaken, and on whether you wish to keep them or not. So best guess is false positive there. As for the website thing for the other dude... that just sounds like either his pc is infected with a trojan or something somewhere, or he's just using an insecure browser that leads to such happening more often than not.
Windows Defender is the only good anti-virus solution there is.

Everything else is malware/bloatware and even spyware.

Apr 19, 2018
Windows Defender is the only good anti-virus solution there is.

Everything else is malware/bloatware and even spyware.
In fairness, for the most part, yeah, being the default option for Windows, it is actually pretty good. Obviously there are some paid options out there that are just as good if not better. But... Majority of options out there, whether free or paid for, often have the same singular issue of consuming resources like crazy, and often leading to slowed systems unlike Windows Defender or other options that are actually built good enough to not do that kind of thing.
This is the first time yea, I guess it may be a false positive however I don't know why windows defender only decided NOW that it was an issue.
Actually I have to wonder, as since I'm running on a somewhat old build of Windows 10 (I still get updates tho for my windows defender despite having not updated my os in... awhile to say the least.) but, from scanning both the zip file, and an extracted instance of the game, The zip caused windows defender to effectively hang from what I could see, probably because windows defender sometimes isn't bright enough or something idk. While scanning an extracted instance of the game completed, and actually pulled up no threats that were found.
1684330463315.png
And what I wonder is, if your on windows 10, or windows 11. There might be a difference in how windows defender operates between the two versions of Windows.

danrob

Modder
May 17, 2021
I also got the Trojan notification, but I'm not seeing anything suspicious. I think it was just a coincidence it matched a known hash?

Heat 0.5.0.0 crack:
Replace HeatSDK.Core.dll in Heat_Data\Managed

Pre-cracked 0.5.0.0:
Unpack and play

LagJIy4

Nov 16, 2020
So... With 0.5.0.0 there are problems with penetration - I have no clue what settings/actions can fix vagina to properly respond to being inserted. As far as I get it - only Hera and Astera has it bad - gaping can occur but toys won't go in by any logic. Aurora is fine, Avery is too.

I assume this is a bug with 0.5.0.0

Other things - scaling - yeah they added Shaft/Ball separation but Ball is very basic and Shaft I'm still not fond of - I use UnityExplorer mod and I have come up with some much more fun settings regarding several parts being scaled (butt, tits, scrotum and shaft, with changes to "weight" of them and for shaft - there are like 6-8 nodes that can be scaled to create monstrosities (or half-ass character to have a knot or equine-style schlong))

I can post how I do things if there is any interest, obviously I will be using version 0.4.9.2 for now.

Raccoon321

Aug 13, 2021
I also got the Trojan notification, but I'm not seeing anything suspicious. I think it was just a coincidence it matched a known hash?

Heat 0.5.0.0 crack:
Replace HeatSDK.Core.dll in Heat_Data\Managed

Pre-cracked 0.5.0.0: Pixeldrain
Unpack and play
thanks, i really hate mega

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Just playing around with editing textures still but here's my first try at Marina

View attachment 2631452
Cool skin, I like the "empty" eyes. Is it easy to also apply this skin to the female version of Marina?

PS: What program do you use to alter the textures? I got so far as to see the UV/Heatmap of the textures but not quite sure what program to use to edit them/give them a different colour

Last edited:

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Cool skin, I like the "empty" eyes. Is it easy to also apply this skin to the female version of Marina?

PS: What program do you use to alter the textures? I got so far as to see the UV/Heatmap of the textures but not quite sure what program to use to edit them/give them a different colour
unfortunately the F and T models use different textures making it not really interchangeable

Reactions: BlackhawkNL
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes