catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Thanks, and sorry for asking. My stupidity is record breaking.......
Don't feel bad, you are just learning things about how to do weird stuff in a hotel room(or the other rooms) with fellow degenerates

I wish there was a blank show type room for making clean screenshots in this game. There is a poser but you can't make cutouts with it. If you do you end up falling into the void till you hit the respawn plane.

I wonder why there are no room location mods

Reactions: tester72

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
UnityHub where you can get UnityEditor of corresponding version that you would need to "open" the .package to see that you have no idea what to do with all this
I've never modded in my life (except for like waaay back when 2d textures were simply edited by mspaint), and I'm trying to figure out how to mod the character visuals. I can relate to your statement...

The guide that is added to the package is helpful, and I kind of know what to do, but man is it a lot to take in

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I wonder why there are no room location mods
I think its because several poses are placed directly on furniture instead of being freeform. I noticed that if i used the scale option on the bed my chars would disappear into the bed which means they are tied to some point on that room instead of just being placed down.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes