Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
What can I say. People are a sucker for getting conned into hornball traps, and yet have to be dragged to the bank to pay a cent in support of creators that actually make stuff and don't lowball updates and drag shit out to maximize profit instead.
Creators that actually make stuff, like....the developer of Heat...? What hill do you think you're dying on, here? Are you saying Heat is a con despite the constant content updates and bugfixes? This latest update just added an entire bank of voice lines for a character, how the hell is that "not making stuff"?

Oh wait, I get it, this is you venting your frustration that your favorite Incest NTR VN doesn't have as much funding as this "disgusting furry game" does.

If you actually have any of these "creators that actually make stuff" that you'd like to list (since apparently Heat isn't one of those, lmao), instead of just shitting on everything that has content you don't like, how about you say what they are, and I'll give them a look? Or you can just keep saying nothing of substance other than "why don't people give money to MY favorite creators instead!?" while refusing to actually say what they are.

Last edited:

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
What can I say. People are a sucker for getting conned into hornball traps, and yet have to be dragged to the bank to pay a cent in support of creators that actually make stuff and don't lowball updates and drag shit out to maximize profit instead.
Creators that actually make stuff, like....the developer of Heat...? What hill do you think you're dying on, here? Are you saying Heat is a con despite the constant content updates and bugfixes? This latest update just added an entire bank of voice lines for a character, how the hell is that "not making stuff"?

Oh wait, I get it, this is you venting your frustration that your favorite Incest NTR VN doesn't have as much funding as this "disgusting furry game" does.

If you actually have any of these "creators that actually make stuff" that you'd like to list (since apparently Heat isn't one of those, lmao), instead of just shitting on everything that has content you don't like, how about you say what they are, and I'll give them a look? Or you can just keep saying nothing of substance other than "why don't people give money to MY favorite creators instead!?" while refusing to actually say what they are.
Eh, relax you two.

I have to agree with MotorcycleCop on this one. Goes without question that this sortof operation would have them all "maximizing their profit" in some manner yeah (some worse than others, and then the rest which kept sites like this alive), but hey; At least theres something we could hang on to here. Guy also seemed pretty active (from an onlooker's standpoint anyway), which might also explain the significant amount of following...

Speaking of active, theres 0.5.3.2 already lol. Cheers meimei1216 (no clue if this is pre-cracked or not tho)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arwen Mays

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
Heat 0.5.3.2 crack:

Replace HeatSDK.Core.dll in Heat_Data\Managed

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.3.2 (Unpack and play)
Download:

Changelog
Changelog 0.5.3.2

• Fix Hera's eyes and teeth disappearing
  • Fix missing hip thrust in some poses
  • Fix Hera's slit folding over itself
  • Fix spawning multiple Heras
  • Various Hera model improvements
  • Fix Hera jaw when it's open and climaxing
Changelog 0.5.3.1

• Add strapon to Hera
  • Fix errors when launching with playerbody on
  • Fix wrong Hera eye texture
  • Improve licking on flaccid shafts that then grow erect
  • licking will now take scale into account properly
  • Improve Hera's breathing sound
  • Hera pp version will cum more
  • Fixed Hera's masturbation and Atlas duo anims
  • Modding fixes/improvements
  • Fix Hera/Marina kiss duo pose
  • Smooth out Hera's derection (the opposite of erection)
  • Fix Hera's dialogue lines when another character is spawned with her
  • Fix Garret's boop
  • Adjust the way Hera's pp scales
  • Fix Vertex's cum spurts
  • Reduce spazzing when your finger is bitten
  • Fix wet seams on Hera
  • Set Market brush size on game start to align with menu
  • Fix Atlas spawning inside other chars in shower poses
  • Fix Hera spanking
  • Make Hera's vag not gape by default
  • Fix various fluid emission points on Hera
  • Fix UI overlap
  • Improve fullbody calibration with seating mode or height offset enabled
  • Fix hips shooting backwards when attempting to penetrate a character
  • Improve Hera's dick floppiness
  • Hera will react to her dick getting slapped now
  • Fix Hera's jaw during boop

Last edited:

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
Idk if it's just me, but I found mods on this forum, including Gutwrecker and 3-Way-Wonder. I see them in game, but whenever I try to grab it, the hand gets stuck on that toy and I can't grab anything or anyone else. Is there a reason for that? It almost looks like its lagging, but I can move around freely.

This is for the desktop mode. I'm wondering if those mods ONLY work in VR mode.

Character appearance changing mods work just fine.

Mar 11, 2023
Idk if it's just me, but I found mods on this forum, including Gutwrecker and 3-Way-Wonder. I see them in game, but whenever I try to grab it, the hand gets stuck on that toy and I can't grab anything or anyone else. Is there a reason for that? It almost looks like its lagging, but I can move around freely.

This is for the desktop mode. I'm wondering if those mods ONLY work in VR mode.

Character appearance changing mods work just fine.
It's a bug ATM, I'm having the same issue on 0.5.3.0, but I dont know if it's been fixed yet in the newest version. What version are you using?

EDIT - I installed the lastest milestone and appears to be fixed. Enjoy your dildos :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dedmen
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes