_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
I’m sorry..just I mean I’m trying it and it keeps asking for the approval. Should I log out of my patreon?
You know, i do not want to offend you!
Unpacking, overwrite, copy files... (These are very basic in PC usage)

Just simply:
(1)
Download the two packages:
"1138670_GameAssembly_0.2.4.3.zip"
"Heat_0.2.4.4_Milestone_Hotfix .7z"

(2)
Unpack the "Heat_0.2.4.4_Milestone_Hotfix.7z" into an empty folder and delete the GameAssembly.dll from that folder.

(3)
Unpack "1138670_GameAssembly_0.2.4.3.zip" and copy GameAssembly.dll to that folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(4)
Run the game:
(If you did well) When you click on "Authenticate" you will see this message.:
And that is all, have fun! ;)

Reactions: LourieParker
Apr 8, 2020
Thank you. So much. It’s not that I’m not incompetent..well suffice to say I have anxiety. Recently it’s been super bad so I try to distract myself without overworking you know? So if I get frustrated I get anxiety. Hell I was going for a PhD before xD. But.. thank you so much

Reactions: peepqqrr573

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
Thank you. So much. It’s not that I’m not incompetent..well suffice to say I have anxiety. Recently it’s been super bad so I try to distract myself without overworking you know? So if I get frustrated I get anxiety. Hell I was going for a PhD before xD. But.. thank you so much
I really sorry but i don't see the emotions through the forum. :unsure:
I hope you can run properly the game.
And good luck to overcome your anxiety. :cool:

Mar 28, 2019
phd in what?

SirBobbeth

Mar 1, 2021
Hey where's the download link for 2.4.4? the one thats linked at the top of this thread is a dead link to wetransfer.
edit: did some searching and found a megaNZ link via another website, checking for virusses now.
edit2: windows defender says its clear and looks like a legit build. posting link in seperate comment so mods can approve it

Last edited:

MonsterDonger

Jul 22, 2017

To anyone else, this crack bypasses pateron completely, just click authenticate and you're in. No patreon popup.

Just extract the GameAssembly.dll to the folder where the original GameAssembly is and overwrite.

When future versions come out mention me so I know, I don't watch this thread.
Version:
0.2.4.3 & 0.2.4.4
Yes, these only work on the version(s) specified. STOP TRYING.​
Could you reupload 0.2.4.4 again? the wetransfer link says it's expired

Reactions: _SP_

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
Hey where's the download link for 2.4.4? the one thats linked at the top of this thread is a dead link to wetransfer.
edit: did some searching and found a megaNZ link via another website, checking for virusses now.
edit2: windows defender says its clear and looks like a legit build. posting link in seperate comment so mods can approve it
Well yeah.
I really don't know what you're writing about.
The main download links works perfectly!

Reactions: FreakyHD and funog1

MonsterDonger

Jul 22, 2017
I don't post the game, just the assembly. The links are just the specific downloads I based the cracks off of. Did you try downloading from the main post like _SP_ above me said?
Ah sorry misspoke. The assembly was what I meant. The one for version 2.4.3 is around but not 2.4.4.
Edit: nevermind the 2.4.3 version works fine for me actually.

cumgun

Apr 15, 2021
i have downloaded the cracked and the links. its saying downloading. i dont know where to open the game

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
i have downloaded the cracked and the links. its saying downloading. i dont know where to open the game
This information is a bit confusing to help you. :unsure:
So, you downloaded the crack and the game from one of the links provided? (maybe)

You don't know your web browser where saved the downloads files?
Or you don't know how to launch the game?

Argalon

Apr 15, 2021
, i'm trying again to post link. 0.2.4.4 link

EDIT: It's working, I could not post links.

funog1 Idk if old crack works, maybe you can help?

Some bugs with new Character are fixed
Hello, I arrived just a day to late to get the crack, can you please post it again ?
Thanks !

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes