ec80

Aug 7, 2018
Does anyone know how you can have a penis? I only have this floating hand but no penis. Or can I only interact via toys with the characters? Thanks in advance!
do you have it enabled? when you bring up the char/locations menu there are are bunch of scrollable settings in there. i would suggest checking what model you are using and look for any penis toggles. not sure if this will help or not just an idea. the menu's on here take a bit of learning at first. i am figuring out more and more stuff every time i load this game up

Gayfeg

Dec 9, 2018
New bulge system works really well for atlasxhera. Tried it on marinaX hera and marina X jasper but it was kinda broken. Game doesnt seem to like larger dick scales or big dicks bulging unless its atlas.

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
when it comes to mods here all i read is discord discord discord. one of you people wanna drop a link to there or what???? or should we just go do a random search on discord and "hope" i find it?

Aug 20, 2023
when it comes to mods here all i read is discord discord discord. one of you people wanna drop a link to there or what???? or should we just go do a random search on discord and "hope" i find it?
you can join the discord with discord.gg/anthroheat but you cant find the mods unless your a patreon member. you can also find most of the mods here

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes