PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
Sooo.... can I play this on my primitive laptop made from sticks or stones or do I need something more powerful to run this sucker? Also is the 2D mode ready yet?

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Sooo.... can I play this on my primitive laptop made from sticks or stones or do I need something more powerful to run this sucker? Also is the 2D mode ready yet?
I guess that depends on how "stone-age" (?) your laptop is lol

Same honestly, least you can give them licks.
True but, I wanna see em smile or something when you do something like that uwu

Wtf is this xd
Lol this happens a lot cuz of collision going wonky. Either keep messing with it until it goes back to normal or load a different pose. (if that doesn't work, load a different character and then back to her)

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
True but, I wanna see em smile or something when you do something like that uwu
Oh same here, would be cool if there was a bit of context sensitivity, like if you just lean in and kiss them it does that, but if you have the tongue out you get in and french with them, would love the sounds of that >.>

Reactions: PhantomEMQ

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
It is not necessary, you can run and experience the game through desktop, but VR is highly recommended.
Yeah, without a VR headset, the controlling the dildos is pretty fucking annoying. Although, now there is the secret Gloryhole area that is much less annoying without VR.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Oh same here, would be cool if there was a bit of context sensitivity, like if you just lean in and kiss them it does that, but if you have the tongue out you get in and french with them, would love the sounds of that >.>
Bro honestly, that's one thing I think is most missing. I wanna smooch em on the lips and they react accordingly xwx
The only thing that depresses is that there is no sound of a slap on the ass, and that you can not kiss with the reaction of the character (closed his eyes and started the sound of a kiss )
+1 to these things, and the foreskin movement mentioned further up the thread ;). also would love to see a facefuck mechanic of some sort. both in the gloryhole area and the bedroom. its all pretty passive aside from atlas putting his hands on your head, cant have the giver doin all the work all the time lol.

Reactions: dot7z and ButtNumz

Sinnerspride

Apr 30, 2017
This is far from the only feature added in the newest update, I think (0.2.5.2 as of this post) but I know the developer added the ability to grab onto the characters' hips. I don't know if you can do it in each pose, but I know you can grab their hips in doggystyle now.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes