mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
So check your power supply, try another one and check your cable connections.
There is no cables to my videocard, cause i have notebook. Dxdiag is also didnt find problems. And also, shouldn't i was unable to run games completely, if that was power supply problem? I still can launch any nonunity and non unreal engine powered games even if they quite demanding. I still able to play CS, Dota, Sacred 2, WoW, without need to make them into window or change to battery saving mode.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Noob blather snipped.
Literally none of those games you mentioned are recent or very demanding. What are your system's actual specs?

Looking for:

Processor model and speed
Video card model and RAM size
System RAM size and speed

Chances are, with the issues that you're suffering, one or more of those components is just choking the process.

Last edited:

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Can you still get the tongue out? If so I can't figure out how.
If you're on bog standard PC controls it's the N key! (I always forget too, have to look up every new build, almost!)

Though you need to be back a bit from the actor you're playing with, because in close proximity you end up laying kisses on them instead of bringing the tongue out.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
If you're on bog standard PC controls it's the N key! (I always forget too, have to look up every new build, almost!)

Though you need to be back a bit from the actor you're playing with, because in close proximity you end up laying kisses on them instead of bringing the tongue out.
I';ll have to take a look then since I'm on VR.

Feb 25, 2019
There is already a new update with improvements to 2d/ nonVr. here is a link through e621 to the demo video of the update: seen here they have added a menu where you can now have dildos autothrust.

JStan28

Jan 5, 2021
It would be nice to be able to have multiple characters inside the gym at once. not even interacting, just working out in the background while I have fun.

Reactions: dot7z and Smirenka
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes