BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I don't quite understand why they didn't or haven't done this and that is you can toggle a functional tongue.
So couldn't they do that with a actual dick so you could either use toys or a dick?
Could even change the type if the did it like they did the hands where you can change them.

Reactions: anonomous87465

Sunnyderg

May 24, 2019
Does this not work for the oculus rift? Sounds is coming from the game when I launch it but I have no visual through my headset.

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Does this not work for the oculus rift? Sounds is coming from the game when I launch it but I have no visual through my headset.
It does work on my Rift S...

It require both the Oculus App and Steam VR to be running, have you checked if they open?

It seems like you are out of bound of the play area

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
I don't quite understand why they didn't or haven't done this and that is you can toggle a functional tongue.
So couldn't they do that with a actual dick so you could either use toys or a dick?
Could even change the type if the did it like they did the hands where you can change them.
Bubbles indeed.

The game's still alpha AF, lol, you're asking for something they haven't gotten to yet. I mean, you can set a toy to link with a hip tracker, but much of what you can do is still quite basic and clearly not 'final form' so to speak. Which is to say there's many complaints about it being a bit inaccurate and janky. A simple thread search of the words 'hip' and 'thrust' got the info you wanted in less than a minute, btw.

Feb 25, 2019
Well, the devs will likely add it, but they are focusing on characters right now. We can expect them to work on other stuff soon.

Reactions: TotallyOver18

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Well, the devs will likely add it, but they are focusing on characters right now. We can expect them to work on other stuff soon.
I hope they don't fall into the Star Citizen trap. Coming out with community approved characters that get them excited and make them more money in donations is an addicting thing, but everything else begins to take the backseat to it, and they end up never getting around to them.

They need to be developing basic mechanics like that at the same time as new characters.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I hope they don't fall into the Star Citizen trap. Coming out with community approved characters that get them excited and make them more money in donations is an addicting thing, but everything else begins to take the backseat to it, and they end up never getting around to them.

They need to be developing basic mechanics like that at the same time as new characters.
I'm in the same boat. I was a patron of this project for a few months a while back, but it just seemed like the whole focus was on adding more characters or locations, and very little was actually changing in terms of interesting gameplay mechanics or immersion. Even just adding a body for the player would go a long way there, and open up a lot of possibilities like being on the receiving end of penetration, or even just as an improvement to being on the giving end without just having a floating dildo at your waist. The big tagline on their banner is "Anthro Intimacy", but how intimate can you really get with disembodied hands and dildos?

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I'm in the same boat. I was a patron of this project for a few months a while back, but it just seemed like the whole focus was on adding more characters or locations, and very little was actually changing in terms of interesting gameplay mechanics or immersion. Even just adding a body for the player would go a long way there, and open up a lot of possibilities like being on the receiving end of penetration, or even just as an improvement to being on the giving end without just having a floating dildo at your waist. The big tagline on their banner is "Anthro Intimacy", but how intimate can you really get with disembodied hands and dildos?
I'll be honest, bodies tend to be pretty poorly integrated into VR and take me out of the experience with the twisty turny torso that only serves to block the player's view of the main focus. With all due respect to you, because literally no other VR game has feral dragons, that's probably the biggest problem I have with both your game and IntiMate. At the very least, there should be a toggle option to turn the torso on and off.

I would love more features in Heat, but I'd actually prefer more content. One thing that would be really great, and probably wouldn't be a huge ask, would be a character builder that lets you add fur/clothes/accessories/etc. But otherwise just give me more characters and poses and I'm fine.

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
HeatPatcher.exe (new) does not work (entry point error, win7).
GameAssembly.dll v.3.2.1 does not work. :cry:
Just checked it on wm, everything works fine.
(If you spam "Patch" button in "Patch by pattern" mode, then yes, you can get "Failed to load ii2cpp" error, that's why I have added backups)
If you can give me more info about your problem, I can try to solve it.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
(If you spam "Patch" button in "Patch by pattern" mode, then yes, you can get "Failed to load ii2cpp" error, that's why I have added backups)
Could the issue be that they're running win7?

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
:cry:
When I start the HeatPatcher.exe, win7 error window pops up: "An entry point (CreateEventW) was not found in the DLL (api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll)."

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
:cry:

When I start the HeatPatcher.exe, win7 error window pops up: "An entry point (CreateEventW) was not found in the DLL (api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll)."
I think you don’t have VC++ Redistributable installed, you can download it , I think you need 2015 version.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes