MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The test builds aren't very exciting anyway, typically just weird buggy messes. Just wait for the milestone build they put out at the end of each month for a better look at the new features.

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
I did this, but they don't appear in custom poses
Not sure if anyone else let you know, but make sure the character you are trying to use the pose for is in the 2nd of the main poses, the one that is editable. Then you click on the custom poses tab, and they will be there.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
Made a little powershell script to automate all of that as it is quick and simple. Just run the script and you should be able to open heat vr without it asking you for patreon access. Lmk if there are any bugs or it is not working.
i don't really know all this computer jargon i might need some help

Sep 22, 2020
i don't really know all this computer jargon i might need some help
I still have this crack which still works. Just extract the .exe file into your Heat Folder, run the script and poof ready to play. I'm so sorry to the Person who originally uploaded it I can't for the life of me remember who it was or where the comment was I got it from. If you want credit please respond.

Nov 14, 2021
Here is the .exe version of registry patch

Mediafire is shit, says its a virus so download the powershell script instead

Im gonna show what i did then.
I know its a little long, but you dont need to modify gameassebly with this method
-
The game uses AES (encryption) to encrypt a date as a string using your Computer Unique ID. It then stores that
encrypted string in your registry.

-
First you need to find your UID (device unique ID) that the game assigns you.
Note: Its unique to every computer
Here's a Powershell script I made that easily finds that for you:

-
Run the powershell script by rightclicking-->Run With Powershell
A blue window will pop up and it will hopefully have a string in it.
-
Now Idk what your UID is since its unique to all computers, but
it has to have 32 characters for the AES key to work. mine had
40 so I deleted the 8 last characters.
Example: this has 40 characters. delete the last 8 characters (not the firsts):
a4bcf73dfb58438b954941399b2df3sa3etdsag2 <--UID
a4bcf73dfb58438b954941399b2df3sa <--"Secret Key"
-
Now go to this website:

Make sure you got the settings right:
-
AES Encryption:
Key size: 256 Bits
Cipher mode: ECB
Leave the initialization vector empty
And paste your 32 Character key in the
secret key Box.

And the text (or date) to be encrypted is "9999-01-01" Format has to be YYYY-MM-DD
The game checks for a date and if the date encrypted in your
registry is earlier than the build version it asks for Auth
So putting this date will make you able to play every version until year 9999 (should be enough lol)

Then press encrypt
View attachment 2080809
View attachment 2080827
So using the example key it gives us this:
sJUWWjilFUNpxci+aOxU8Q==

All you need to do now is place this in your registry, Easiest way is with a registry script.
Go here
Make sure you got the same settings.
ASCII Character encoding
Output delimiter "Comma"
Paste the string into the top box
Press the green Convert Button
View attachment 2080868
Paste the code bellow into an empty text document,

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Heat\Heat]
"AuthToken_h1061026678"=hex:00
"HWID"=hex:(bytes goes here)
Then copy the bytes by pressing the yellow copy button on the ASCII to Hex site and put them in the
script.

View attachment 2080882

Save as a .reg file. then double click on it. its gonna give you a warning, click yes.

You are done. now try running an uncracked version and click the authentification button like usual and it should let
you in.

Last edited:

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
hoo boy is it a buggy mess, still fun to dick with tho lol. gonna try it again later with the reverb g2 controllers and a waist tracker and see if it performs better. setup last time was reverb g2 headset with knuckles and 2 vive trackers for feet and the most noticeable things were the following:
*hand rotated the wrong direction when grabbing the player bodies dick, thumb towards body regardless of hand orientation prior
*feet rotation was pretty hit/miss after calibration. sometimes pigeon toed, sometimes splayed out 90 degrees, sometimes randomly rotated, they'd do well to have calibration work more like fbt calibration does in vrchat instead of just "stand straight look forward and click this button"
*without a waist tracker it wouldnt estimate waist position very well, rotating your viewpoint with the joystick the head and feet would track properly but the body would twist around at the waist
*without waist tracker it was difficult, almost impossible, to get the player body to penetrate any of the other characters in pose 5 except emmy

thats all i can remember off the top of my head, beyond that it seems to work pretty ok, they could probably gain a lot by trying to replicate what vrchat has accomplished so far with fbt, played that for a few hours last night and even without a waist tracker IK2.0 seemed to do a pretty good job of pose estimation even when crouching.

oh and idk if it was a thing before, but in pose 5 if you rub above Reillys dick he'll kinda thrust forward a little bit, and if you keep doing it even without touching his dick he'll cum which is pretty great lol

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes