kep31

Sep 11, 2020
I wonder if you could eventually just integrate this game with Voxta through modding. It already works really well with VAM and I think they were planning on letting it interact with other apps through APIs and stuff. Though it might be more complicated to implement it to other games. (Voxta basically already deals with the AI side of things like LLMs, TTS/STT)
366ef3d89c4fc2f07ab378f0e34dd8ea-2795140285.jpg

Reactions: Lolwut365

HornyPonyMLP

Apr 14, 2021
Just tried this game out for the first time, but my position is horrible and cannot get to fix it.
If i calibrate my position, my head is already against the ceiling when standing up. And even when i adjust height to the maximum lowering of -70 and sitting down, i'mjust low enough that i'm on eye level. Very annoying

Anyone having these issues too or know how to fix them?

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
Just tried this game out for the first time, but my position is horrible and cannot get to fix it.
If i calibrate my position, my head is already against the ceiling when standing up. And even when i adjust height to the maximum lowering of -70 and sitting down, i'mjust low enough that i'm on eye level. Very annoying

Anyone having these issues too or know how to fix them?
Have you tried an older build? 0.5.4.0 or older. The current one is kinda a clusterfuck, to the point the posses mechanic is not even working.

HornyPonyMLP

Apr 14, 2021
Have you tried an older build? 0.5.4.0 or older. The current one is kinda a clusterfuck, to the point the posses mechanic is not even working.
First version I tried was 0.5.3.2 and already had that issue. The calibration in general just works messy for me

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Here's the link to the newest version (0.5.4.2), Changelog above

I should note that this is a direct link to the mega file uploaded BY EDEF (I got it through Kemono), this means there is NOT a crack applied - I'm uploading it here in the hopes that someone with the appropriate tools will crack it (I myself cannot as I cannot find which software is used for cracking).

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes