FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
There are matching IRL toys? My understanding was that it works with electronic toys like the fleshlight launch and LELO F1S.

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
Patcher and game doesn't seem to past auth, any help or cracks?
Probably no a fix but I had this problem with the previous version. Things i tried:
  • Unzip game files, apply patch with patcher.exe
  • Unzip game files, apply .dll files (without patcher.exe)
  • Remove game files in app data and tried the options above
  • Remove game files in app data - unzip a fresh copy, start without patch - close game - apply patch and start game agian.
Eventually it worked on my machine and I am not sure if the game files under app data have anything to do with it.
Every time i tried one of the options above I removed the unzipped game and unzipped a fresh one.

Also you actually need to press "Authenticate" when the patch is applied, if the patch works it will skip the auth process.

Hope you can figure it out!

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
also could anyone ask the dev if will be any update with spawning multiple characters in room instead of just one?
Someone actually asked on Patreon: "would love to be able to add a character that you can pose with another"
Reply dev: "Yeah we'll add that in the future"

Reactions: catsdino

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
They tried multiple colours for the shark, actually like the blue one more then the gray-ish one...

shork.jpg

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Scans for anyone sus about the patcher still =)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
  • Added a laser to show where the player can grab and move the character when their hand is near a grab point
  • Add Atlas leather harness accessory, still needs some work in some poses

hmm sounds like they feel threatened by the "Hybrids" game, so they are copying the features it has.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
  • Added a laser to show where the player can grab and move the character when their hand is near a grab point

hmm sounds like they feel threatened by the "Hybrids" game, so they are copying the features it has.
I wouldn't say that. They've been adding accessories to characters for awhile. I can only hope they add more and make customization more robust for each individual character. Some already have sliders others don't or leggings and such.

What bugs me is that characters clearly have more than one skin made for them in conceptual phases but they only give them one instead of just putting them all in the game to toggle between like the leggings.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019

Excuse me but what is this "hybrids" you speak of?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes