rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
I have the mods in the Mods directory (each mod is in its own directory and in the directory are the contents like the Windows folder and dll) but when I load the game it just says Mods Loading and seems to be stuck. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
I have the mods in the Mods directory (each mod is in its own directory and in the directory are the contents like the Windows folder and dll) but when I load the game it just says Mods Loading and seems to be stuck. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
If you have a lot of mods installed, e.g. all mods from the Google Drive folder mentioned earlier, then it takes like 40-50sec to load (for me at least, RTX3060, 5600X, 16GB). Just give it some time, eventually it will load :)

Safsaf_Del_Rey

Jul 30, 2020
Well I had the same issue before. But I fixed it by removing certain mods that was causing the issue due to it being out-dated or something. So try the 50/50 method to figure out which mods are causing it then delete them.
Also it is better to test on an SSD so mods load faster (I guess, not sure if it has an affect tbh xD).

Reactions: BlackhawkNL

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Well I had the same issue before. But I fixed it by removing certain mods that was causing the issue due to it being out-dated or something. So try the 50/50 method to figure out which mods are causing it then delete them.
Also it is better to test on an SSD so mods load faster (I guess, not sure if it has an affect tbh xD).
This. I've got mine installed on a NVMe SSD, and had to delete mods I wasn't using just to speed up the loading times lol

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
Anyone knows if this works with full body tracking? Not only waist, but legs too, and maybe even fingers.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone knows if this works with full body tracking? Not only waist, but legs too, and maybe even fingers.
havent tried it personally yet but its supposed to
Does anyone know if there is a tail-removal mod? They get in the way all the time and just look wrong to me.
you can disable tail collision in the settings but i dont think you can remove them entirely

• Sad
Reactions: monkisuma
Mar 11, 2023
If you have a lot of mods installed, e.g. all mods from the Google Drive folder mentioned earlier, then it takes like 40-50sec to load (for me at least, RTX3060, 5600X, 16GB). Just give it some time, eventually it will load :)
That would be the scene mods, they take a while to load, devs talked about and said they are trying to fix it.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
is this normal disk usage? wtf is this installing or whatever on my system lol. 2023-11-05 02_56_03-Window.png
to be fair it appears that the 5.3.0 does this too, but the 5.5.0 does this consistently for over a dozen seconds (I closed it before it could complete). that and it brings my VR environment to a crawl. gtx 2080TI not enough for this game now? lel. I will say it seems to be defaulting to the awful cabin level, but holy hell. how can you sustain several hundred MB/s of disk usage, what is this starfield?

dkiscum

Jan 23, 2023
am i missing the the script Mod_CharacterVisuals or am I a dumbass? I have followed the guide up to this point and I'm not sure what to do.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes