THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Thank you so much for all the hard work, my dude!

Question; how do you use the patcher and will it work for future versions?
Well, simply place HeatPatcher.exe in Heat game folder and run it.

About future versions, I can’t say anything, cause patcher modifies binary, and binary can change a lot with different versions, but hopefully, it will work.

P.s.
In case patcher didn’t work, you can leave a comment here, or request new version of it trough this .

P.s.s
Just added some changes to last version of patcher, now it is working with previous version.

Last edited:
Reactions: mpkio2

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Yeah, I'm not really sure why either. I don't know much about cracks, but as soon as 0.2.7.3 came out There was a crack there that just required I replaced the "GameAssembly.dll" file with another "GameAssembly.dll" file. So I did, and the only thing that meant was I had to press the button in-game to activate. My browser didn't open or anything, that was all I needed to do.

:unsure:
Well yes, that is the way the GameAssembly cracks work, and it's very nice that all you have to do is replace and then not have to login in your browser, but typically in the past it's been that we had to wait for someone to give out a crack for that, as the GameAssembly.dll always change between versions. Which is why 8osm made a universal crack, which actually seemed to work even if it does still bring up the browser. Just seemed like a thing people might want simply because we didn't want to bother Fungo1 about it, but now apparently everyone and their mother is cracking the gameassembly dll. XD
idk just seems kinda odd to me so many suddenly started doing it, since it seemed to me like the bepinex solution solved our problems forever but. idk lol
I mean, if there is a way to bypass the whole API verification part, why download crack that requires more space, internet connection and much more time to start actual game ?
It's a good point, but also my argument is coming from someone who is a bit lazy and the whole thing about it being universal seemed like a nice idea even despite the extra step. It was weird but I didn't mind it, since after you "authenticate" then it works without having to do it again every time you boot up the game after the first time.
Just wondering why all of a sudden (after they did the universal crack) everyone else was suddenly doing their own gameassembly cracks really. Seemed fishy, wasn't sure who to trust, the universal crack seemed to work. I don't even know if you can cause harm via gameassembly but I'm very careful either way, so that's where I'm coming from.

Reactions: THE_CHOODICK

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Well yes, that is the way the GameAssembly cracks work, and it's very nice that all you have to do is replace and then not have to login in your browser, but typically in the past it's been that we had to wait for someone to give out a crack for that, as the GameAssembly.dll always change between versions. Which is why 8osm made a universal crack, which actually seemed to work even if it does still bring up the browser. Just seemed like a thing people might want simply because we didn't want to bother Fungo1 about it, but now apparently everyone and their mother is cracking the gameassembly dll. XD
idk just seems kinda odd to me so many suddenly started doing it, since it seemed to me like the bepinex solution solved our problems forever but. idk lol

It's a good point, but also my argument is coming from someone who is a bit lazy and the whole thing about it being universal seemed like a nice idea even despite the extra step. It was weird but I didn't mind it, since after you "authenticate" then it works without having to do it again every time you boot up the game after the first time.
Just wondering why all of a sudden (after they did the universal crack) everyone else was suddenly doing their own gameassembly cracks really. Seemed fishy, wasn't sure who to trust, the universal crack seemed to work. I don't even know if you can cause harm via gameassembly but I'm very careful either way, so that's where I'm coming from.
Well, technically you can cause some harm by modifying game assembly, but it would be pretty hard. Cause if you need to add something new, you can’t just add a few bytes in the middle of it (it would break like 90% of assembler links), you need to override something already existing (in this case, I’m overriding some of Auth.StartAuthenticate function)
But in case of universal crack, there is a bunch of additional files, where can be anything, starting from crack up to miner (not in this case, I think it is pretty safe), so if you concerned about safety, in this case, dll is much safer.
About other dll cracks, some of them, are just re-uploads of mine (not the 0.2.8.2), but there was like 3 links (of version 0.2.7.3).

P.s.
If you want, I can give you the whole breakdown on how I made my crack, and also send you source code of my patcher (so you could make sure it’s safe. Than you can compare dll that I linked and one, that is being created by patcher (they are the same))

P.p.s.
I made my, only because universal wasn’t working for me, due to my antivirus. (And I don’t want to turn it of) So I just made my own.

P.p.p.s.
Also, in the next update, I would try to remove the whole authentication part from the game.
And .dll is not my main crack, it is more like a byproduct of HeatPatcher, and now it is working with at least 3 versions, so I guess it is also «universal» in some way.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: IMNOTFURRYUR

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Well, technically you can cause some harm by modifying game assembly, but it would be pretty hard. Cause if you need to add something new, you can’t just add a few bytes in the middle of it (it would break like 90% of assembler links), you need to override something already existing (in this case, I’m overriding some of Auth.StartAuthenticate function)
But in case of universal crack, there is a bunch of additional files, where can be anything, starting from crack up to miner (not in this case, I think it is pretty safe), so if you concerned about safety, in this case, dll is much safer.
About other dll cracks, some of them, are just re-uploads of mine (not the 0.2.8.2), but there was like 3 links (of version 0.2.7.3).

P.s.
If you want, I can give you the whole breakdown on how I made my crack, and also send you source code of my patcher (so you could make sure it’s safe. Than you can compare dll that I linked and one, that is being created by patcher (they are the same))

P.s.s.
I made my, only because universal wasn’t working for me, due to my antivirus. (And I don’t want to turn it of) So I just made my own.

P.s.s.s.
Also, in the next update, I would try to remove the whole authentication part from the game.
And .dll is not my main crack, it is more like a byproduct of HeatPatcher, and now it is working with at least 3 versions, so I guess it is also «universal» in some way.
I guess that's a good point, I don't know that I've ever really seen dll cracks do damage, for sure. And difficult for me to tell as an outsider that they're reuploads of your crack if it was the case, and not a bunch of randos doing it all of a sudden (which again seemed odd suddenly everyone seemed to have their own homegrown crack idk. that never happens so)
And actually it would be neat to see a breakdown. I know some amount of programming, but always been curious what people do to hack/crack stuff ^^" People post source things but never comments within the source so a bit hard to follow esp if I'm not familiar with for instance Unity's API calls and functions/methods.
Anyway okay, those are valid reasons, I didn't realize the bepinex thing wouldn't work because of antivirus, that's weird. It's not like it uses its own executables so...??
Valid. Just was wondering what was going on.

P.S.: you add more P's in post statements, not s's or it's like saying Post statement statement, and not post post statement. XD but I digress.

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
I guess that's a good point, I don't know that I've ever really seen dll cracks do damage, for sure. And difficult for me to tell as an outsider that they're reuploads of your crack if it was the case, and not a bunch of randos doing it all of a sudden (which again seemed odd suddenly everyone seemed to have their own homegrown crack idk. that never happens so)
And actually it would be neat to see a breakdown. I know some amount of programming, but always been curious what people do to hack/crack stuff ^^" People post source things but never comments within the source so a bit hard to follow esp if I'm not familiar with for instance Unity's API calls and functions/methods.
Anyway okay, those are valid reasons, I didn't realize the bepinex thing wouldn't work because of antivirus, that's weird. It's not like it uses its own executables so...??
Valid. Just was wondering what was going on.

P.S.: you add more P's in post statements, not s's or it's like saying Post statement statement, and not post post statement. XD but I digress.
Thanks for the advice with p’s (as you might notice I’m not fluent in English)

And about antivirus, it blocks not the whole program, but connection to the patreon, I guess that happens because of strict rules on my firewall.

About how do I know, that some people re-upload mine crack, well, I just compared hash sums of mine crack and theirs, and it would be very hard from them, to accidentally copy 64 bytes of code.

P.s.
I will try to link GitHub repo with all of the information about crack in the next update.

Reactions: Veldazik

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
MEGA link here for 0.2.8.2.
Sorry for that, there was some changes in binary, so patcher started to patch something else.

Here is a new version of both patcher and dll:

GameAssembly.dll

Update:

Some instructions:
  • If you want to use .dll, just replace one that comes with the game.
  • If you want to use .exe, just place it into the game folder and run it (there will be some instructions you might need to follow)
I have added both of your contributions to the main thread. Thank you to everyone for the effort ;)(y)

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
Sorry for that, there was some changes in binary, so patcher started to patch something else.

Here is a new version of both patcher and dll:

GameAssembly.dll

Update:

Some instructions:
  • If you want to use .dll, just replace one that comes with the game.
  • If you want to use .exe, just place it into the game folder and run it (there will be some instructions you might need to follow)
Do you need both .dll and .exe because you said "If you want"?

BlueRaverFox

Mar 28, 2018
MEGA link for 0.2.8.3.1

Heat 0.2.8.3 Milestone - Riley and a new fluid engine!

Say hello to Riley! He's smol, he's cute, and a bit of a brat ;)
We hope you enjoy our femboy fox! He was meant to be a quick addition based on Auroras model but he ended up getting his own unique body and even his own sockies! He's voiced by Baritone Vocant, and animations by Acaris.
The next character will be decided by poll, and we've heard your requests for andromorphs, gynomorphs and other combinations of naughty bits, as well as characters that are either chubby or muscular. We'll be expanding our roster soon!
We've also still got the big gym location we're working on, and we've sent the design out to a separate level design studio, so Wiah can continue working on characters. Look forward to fun stuff like exercise machines, locker rooms, saunas, showers, and massage tables~ ;)
Apart from Riley we've made a major change this version to the game's fluid engine. It was a huge hassle to implement but the tester feedback was positive on how it looks, and most importantly on how much smoother it runs. Hopefully this will alleviate the dreaded "cum lag" some users experience.
Because the fluid engine runs much smoother, the toys now cum too. Just pull the trigger or press the thumbstick in (or M on the keyboard) and watch them shoot their goo.
Thank you everyone for your continued support of Heat! Your support allows this game to exist!

New Patrons: Patreon is really slow at the beginning of the month and may take a few hours to acknowledge you're a patron for the authentication. Patreon is not updating a handful of user's pages and is failing to auth even after a long time. If you can't auth, try relogging into Patreon. If it still doesn't work, go into your Patreon profile and change any setting, such as your Patreon name or pledge privacy setting to force Patreon to update your profile. The auth should work after that. If it doesn't message me on Discord or Patreon.
Controls:

Oculus/Index:
  • B: Menu
  • A: Kiss/Lick
  • Left Joystick: Move
  • Right Joystick: Rotate/Teleport
  • Trigger whilst holding toy: Shoot
Vive:
I've completely run out of buttons on this thing so you may need to customize the controls in the SteamVR overlay. If you have any suggestion on how best to bind everything, let me know on Discord please.
  • That weird button close to the pad: Menu
  • Bottom of touchpad: Kiss/Lick
  • Left Touchpad: Move
  • Sides of Right Touchpad: Rotate
  • Top of Touchpad whilst holding toy: Shoot
WMR
WMR controls change depending on the model, and some actions may be unbound entirely. You can see/edit your bindings by going to the settings in the SteamVR overlay and adjust the bindings and add any missing actions there.
For 2D:
  • ESC: Close/move menu
  • WASD: Move
  • Q/E or Ctrl/Space: Move up and Down
  • TAB: Extend tongue/kiss
  • Click: Grab something
  • R/F and Z/X: Rotate item in hand
  • Mouse Wheel: Move object away or towards the camera
  • Mouse: Rub something when the hand moves in
  • M whilst holding toy: Shoot
The 2D interactions are still experimental and limited, but hopefully still enjoyable :)
Changelog
Changelog 0.2.8.3.1

• Fixed a small error when trying to change Riley's socks when he's not spawned in
Changelog 0.2.8.3
  • Make it less likely Riley's mouth will clip when toys are inserted
  • Adjust and lengthen Riley pose 2 climax
  • Fix floating toys breaking things when being attached to waist
  • Fix fluid colours when the lights are off
  • Fix toy fluids shooting too far in high fluid amounts
Changelog 0.2.8.2
  • Riley sockies!
  • Added Riley pose 2 and his animated pose 5!
  • Update tooltips on UI
  • Make Atlas' goo THICCER
  • improved the look of the fluids
  • Toys now only spoo once per trigger pull
  • Toys now spoo with trigger as well as thumbstick down
  • Toys will bump up a bit when spooing
  • Only held toys will now spoo
  • Add scrollbar and names to credits
  • Fix Riley's collar clipping and other minor fixes
  • Attempt to improve Riley's balls physics
  • Update Riley's icon
  • Improve system by which characters close their eyes when they get cummed at
  • Internal clean ups
  • Fix Riley jitter from way too much coffee in his 'side' pose
  • Implement a different slap system, hopefully this will work for those for whom it doesn't work
  • Fix Riley spank noises
Changelog 0.2.8.1
  • Forgot an internal component the the glory hole area
  • fixed fluidamount 0 errors
  • fixed fluids looking differently in glory hole area
  • fixed phantom fluid dick on the boys
  • hopefully fix fluids on AMD cards
Changelog 0.2.8.0
  • Added Riley! :O
  • New fluid engine! :O
  • Toys can now shoot cum, press the thumbstick in while holding one (or up on the pad on the vive)
  • Hopefully fixed some users unable to get slaps to occur on characters
  • Fixed characters looking at unused toys
  • Make it less likely the boy's dicks will fly off into the stratosphere when spawning for the first time
Known Issues
  • Laser might not register with UI sometimes, possible fixes are: Game restart, by setting the game window to focus by clicking on it, or by alt-tabbing (let me know if this still happens, I may have fixed it)
  • You can get boneitis if both hands rub something at once just for the first time. To fix this just move both hands away from the character for a bit and it should stop happening
  • Browser doesn't launch when hitting authenticate: Try running in admin mode or setting a different browser to default temporarily

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
I really hope 2D inputs and interactions improve, I don't think most people are going to buy a VR rig just for this game (plus pricing as well)
Plus not everyone can adapt to VR.
And there are those who have already rejected the VR devices.

The question is
The developers which target audience they want to reach. :unsure:
I also use VR but especially like that they thought of everyone. (it is a good business decision)

Reactions: Ramen of Six Paths

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Thanks for the advice with p’s (as you might notice I’m not fluent in English)

And about antivirus, it blocks not the whole program, but connection to the patreon, I guess that happens because of strict rules on my firewall.

About how do I know, that some people re-upload mine crack, well, I just compared hash sums of mine crack and theirs, and it would be very hard from them, to accidentally copy 64 bytes of code.

P.s.
I will try to link GitHub repo with all of the information about crack in the next update.
It's fine, just letting ya know ^^

lol and I thought my antivirus spat out false positives, didn't think there could be something worse than AVG :p

I suppose you're right on that front, that's interesting so many are posting it like they made it haha. They should give the credit where it's due (probably)

But anyway okay! I'd appreciate that, I'm sure others would too. :) Thanks

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes