Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I really like this game but I wish the characters would react a little more to your touch. It would be nice if they had more expressions if you touch parts they like or moved their limbs and body. For example, if you touch their chest, maybe they puff it out more for you and move their hands to rest under their breast. Nothing major, but small little things could really improve the experience. It's still nice tho. Lots of fun in VR.

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
I really like this game but I wish the characters would react a little more to your touch. It would be nice if they had more expressions if you touch parts they like or moved their limbs and body. For example, if you touch their chest, maybe they puff it out more for you and move their hands to rest under their breast. Nothing major, but small little things could really improve the experience. It's still nice tho. Lots of fun in VR.
Then you should try to suggest that in their discord server :0

Reactions: dot7z

voucomerteucu

Jul 15, 2020
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PASS THE AUTENTICATION AND HOW ,LIKE I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH PC SO CAN SOME ON EXPLAIN REALLY SIMPLE OR MAKE A VIDEO

g55

Mar 16, 2020
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PASS THE AUTENTICATION AND HOW ,LIKE I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH PC SO CAN SOME ON EXPLAIN REALLY SIMPLE OR MAKE A VIDEO
Replace the GameAssembly.dll file with a crack provided by someone, somewhere in this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
Click on the slider - alternative authorization (or something with a similiar idea, above the huge AUTHORIZE button. Cant recall the exact name atm)
Then click the button itself.
Should tell you that everything is "sweet!" and let you in.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
May I ask why everyone keeps talking about alternate cracks all the time when the universal crack earlier in the thread seems to work just fine? Or are people unsure because with using it, it still brings up the Patreon webpage?
Pretty sure the Patreon thing coming up in your browser is part of the API injected into a Unity game so that you can log in via the browser and then it sends a token to Patreon and then to the game to confirm you're legit, and the universal crack bypasses it and says it's good anyway whether you're actually a supporter or not.
But that's just a theory.
A GAME TH- (bonk'd)

(either way, seriously it does work)
people fear things they do not understand >:p

Reactions: nasako64

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
crashes when choosing a pose ...
Windows 7, 8Gb RAM, geforce gt 1030 video card, amd athlon(tm) II x2 250 processor
The issue might not be your computer, but please look at this:

The low-end ballpark for office computers (running 2d office or accounting software) is a score of 4k, your CPU gets a score of 1k. Unfortunately your motherboard has got you locked in to an antiquated CPU format, cause for all I can tell from pcpartpicker you can only take amd fx and athlon chips if they're worth anything performance wise, but those cards are still expensive cost for performance. Though your 1030 can get upcycled in to a new mobo CPU combo I'm sure.

That's not what you want to hear though, so assuming the computer specs aren't the issue, (though from my time on the discord I recall the devs saying the game was poorly optimized) what game version do you have? It should just have to access a tiny bit of data from the game files and load it in to ram... How old is your hard drive? Maybe the explorer.exe process is corrupted? If it IS a game error, get the latest release and different release and a different install of the same release to diagnose the issue :)

edit 2: Oh my god I'm an idiot, this is help for an entirely different game. So yeah when you load vertexes for a model and the computer has to deal with all those calls on it's hardware, it makes more sense that the program crashes. Though it's a more difficult question to answer because I have no overly advanced knowledge on how much load is placed on a CPU for different program functions. I know it calculates physics and velocities and such so it has a lot to handle all of a sudden when you decide to load in a new model. In any case, still do the uncrossed out text cause it's still valid diagnostic advice, just be advised your computer with a score of 1k cpu is gonna have a rough time potentially on "modern" (read: unoptimized for lack of necessity) games. This is a VR game with a 2d viewer mode, IIRC, not the other way around. So the design doctrine might be a bit more stretchy with it's performance requirements hehe.

edit: for reference more modern CPUs get you scores of 12k easy (practically obligatory) within a $1k-$1.5k build range gaming PC (also not when world trade infrastructure is affected by a global shutdown still, prices have inflated a bit for components)

Last edited:
Reactions: g55

one of the people

May 1, 2020
The issue might not be your computer, but please look at this:

The low-end ballpark for office computers (running 2d office or accounting software) is a score of 4k, your CPU gets a score of 1k. Unfortunately your motherboard has got you locked in to an antiquated CPU format, cause for all I can tell from pcpartpicker you can only take amd fx and athlon chips if they're worth anything performance wise, but those cards are still expensive cost for performance. Though your 1030 can get upcycled in to a new mobo CPU combo I'm sure.

That's not what you want to hear though, so assuming the computer specs aren't the issue, (though from my time on the discord I recall the devs saying the game was poorly optimized) what game version do you have? It should just have to access a tiny bit of data from the game files and load it in to ram... How old is your hard drive? Maybe the explorer.exe process is corrupted? If it IS a game error, get the latest release and different release and a different install of the same release to diagnose the issue :)

edit 2: Oh my god I'm an idiot, this is help for an entirely different game. So yeah when you load vertexes for a model and the computer has to deal with all those calls on it's hardware, it makes more sense that the program crashes. Though it's a more difficult question to answer because I have no overly advanced knowledge on how much load is placed on a CPU for different program functions. I know it calculates physics and velocities and such so it has a lot to handle all of a sudden when you decide to load in a new model. In any case, still do the uncrossed out text cause it's still valid diagnostic advice, just be advised your computer with a score of 1k cpu is gonna have a rough time potentially on "modern" (read: unoptimized for lack of necessity) games. This is a VR game with a 2d viewer mode, IIRC, not the other way around. So the design doctrine might be a bit more stretchy with it's performance requirements hehe.

edit: for reference more modern CPUs get you scores of 12k easy (practically obligatory) within a $1k-$1.5k build range gaming PC (also not when world trade infrastructure is affected by a global shutdown still, prices have inflated a bit for components)
as I understand it, I need to buy a newer processor?

420Speedy

May 12, 2021
Don't know what model your motherboard is -> can't tell if it's worth getting better CPU...
If you got the money, go for new or second hand CPU/motherboard (probably also RAM) combo.

g55

Mar 16, 2020
It's recommended... But as 420Speedy says, your current mobo might not be compatible with newer CPUs. And the RAM might need to be updated as well, depending if it's DDR3, but if it's DDR4 then you should have no problem using it on a newer mobo... Now that I think about it, you should also take into consideration the frequency (speed) of the RAM...

Keep in mind that these are very general pieces of advice, since we don't exactly know your specific build...

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
Can anyone explain how to trigger the unique animations of the characters? The profiles on the dev site say they all have a "like". Atlas putting his hand on your head after a second or two if you suck him corresponds to his oral preference, for example. I've been looking around but found no answers.

Reactions: dot7z

Winehouse86

Nov 14, 2019
Can anyone explain how to trigger the unique animations of the characters? The profiles on the dev site say they all have a "like". Atlas putting his hand on your head after a second or two if you suck him corresponds to his oral preference, for example. I've been looking around but found no answers.
the blue dragon guy likes his feet being rubbed .

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes