RayMan225

Sep 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could someone explain to me what it is I'm supposed to do with this? I click the link but it brings me to a plain white page with loads of nonsense text.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017

Could someone explain to me what it is I'm supposed to do with this? I click the link but it brings me to a plain white page with loads of nonsense text.
Right click and select "save link as". I think it may be a firefox issue, because left clicking those files in chrome auto-downloads them.

randle

Jun 19, 2021
so, i have to give patreon support to even access the game, i can't get into a small demo style version for free to see if it agrees with my computer?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
so, i have to give patreon support to even access the game, i can't get into a small demo style version for free to see if it agrees with my computer?
Just run steam VR benchmark, if you can handle it, you can run the game, if not upgrade to play VR games.

Edit: If by this you mean you can run VR, but you're not sure about random titles that aren't triple A titles etc.
Then I can at least tell you it's far easier to run than something like "Come Closer" "Virt a Mate"
This has been one of the easiest to run VR games I've played not counting cartoony triple A steam titles like Vacation Simulator etc, cause even a toaster can run them.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
I just tried and, you're right, it does have hip tracking :thonk:
A bit janky though, it keeps going off track and the dildo doesn't stay where it should (even when the tracker seems to be in the same place when I re-position the dick..)

Side note, kinda wish there was a way to move the characters fully in any other state other than the standing still pose, but I get that's probably so you can move the hips and they'll spring back to wherever and have their hands and arms stay the same way, but would be nice to somehow do that. Currently moving limbs and everything just feels very difficult mostly when your grabbing is a bit inconsistent (and it's especially difficult to grab the hips because it keeps wanting to grab the butt cheek or something else, or nothing).
If you don't mind me asking, what VR headset / tracking system do you use? without any occlusion from clothing, my oculus rift S controller with inside out tracking, tucked under my waistband, seems to provide perfect hip thrusting action no matter the position. Obviously not the same movement dynamics as the real deal, but it's a fair approximation for doggy or missionary afaik :shrug:

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, what VR headset / tracking system do you use? without any occlusion from clothing, my oculus rift S controller with inside out tracking, tucked under my waistband, seems to provide perfect hip thrusting action no matter the position. Obviously not the same movement dynamics as the real deal, but it's a fair approximation for doggy or missionary afaik :shrug:
I guess I should have admitted I don't have the best tracking setup in the world. Thought I had but oops xwx
My full body tracking was with an Xbox One Kinect and with Oculus Quest 2, because that's what I have (and I'm also not rich like some of you guys to get an outside-in tracking setup). So, with that in mind, yeah it has a bad time, and makes sense.
But for your case, I mean...the controller is what I used before and yeah it works okay but I wanted to see full-body tracking especially so I can actually use the controller to make the hand move and move yourself and grab stuff change menu things. A bit annoying to have to juggle it between being your dick and being a part of movement or whatnot.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
I guess I should have admitted I don't have the best tracking setup in the world. Thought I had but oops xwx
My full body tracking was with an Xbox One Kinect and with Oculus Quest 2, because that's what I have (and I'm also not rich like some of you guys to get an outside-in tracking setup). So, with that in mind, yeah it has a bad time, and makes sense.
But for your case, I mean...the controller is what I used before and yeah it works okay but I wanted to see full-body tracking especially so I can actually use the controller to make the hand move and move yourself and grab stuff change menu things. A bit annoying to have to juggle it between being your dick and being a part of movement or whatnot.
yeah it's the worst, sometimes the waistband hits the A button and I get stuck with a tongue in my face lol. and Im honestly not sure how much outside in would even help over inside out, cause man it does the work great. the cameras would have to be especially placed just to get the controller with how it's meant to be used in this game :|

I wonder if there's some chance of one of them haptic tracking suits but for your lil buddy instead, might be a fun project XD

edit: and yeah I think I do remember you talking about your setup, cause you had to do so to diagnose the problem with tracking. I just have a goldfish memory lol.

Last edited:

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
yeah it's the worst, sometimes the waistband hits the A button and I get stuck with a tongue in my face lol. and Im honestly not sure how much outside in would even help over inside out, cause man it does the work great. the cameras would have to be especially placed just to get the controller with how it's meant to be used in this game :|

I wonder if there's some chance of one of them haptic tracking suits but for your lil buddy instead, might be a fun project XD

edit: and yeah I think I do remember you talking about your setup, cause you had to do so to diagnose the problem with tracking. I just have a goldfish memory lol.
AFAIK you /can/ do outside-in tracking now even with an inside-out headset...but I'd have to confirm. But outside-in is the best tracking you can get period. But yeah, controller works pretty okay but...eh. I'm really just waiting until we get them good low-cost tracking solutions that are coming soon.
Also lol tracking suits are expensive though, I ain't touchin' that even if they added your wee wee XD
And it's fine lol

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes