reapah

Mar 9, 2018
Doesn't seem to be working, playing without a vr and pressing authenticate says authentication started check you browser, but there isn't anything nor does it progress to the actual game.

Clicking the patreon button also doesn't do anything.

I have run the Launchgame batch file but it also does not work.

Any ideas?

MrHandsfree

Aug 11, 2020
Doesn't seem to be working, playing without a vr and pressing authenticate says authentication started check you browser, but there isn't anything nor does it progress to the actual game.

Clicking the patreon button also doesn't do anything.

I have run the Launchgame batch file but it also does not work.

Any ideas?
i don't know if you are using the 0.2.1.0 one that was linked, that one is already pre-cracked it looks like, i was able to use it in VR without the use of the crack files

reapah

Mar 9, 2018
i don't know if you are using the 0.2.1.0 one that was linked, that one is already pre-cracked it looks like, i was able to use it in VR without the use of the crack files
I have the latest version.
Don't know how it's working on your end but I can't even get beyond the authenticate even with or without a batch file.

I have my patreon open and logged in on my default browser which doesn't seem to be doing anything.

reapah

Mar 9, 2018
I have the latest version.
Don't know how it's working on your end but I can't even get beyond the authenticate even with or without a batch file.

I have my patreon open and logged in on my default browser which doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Alright a simple run as admin fixed it god fuckin

At least it works now time to have some fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Hope they'll allow multiple characters in the same room rather then one, Unless I'm missing something which I might, I'm retarded half the time after all.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes