Aug 22, 2021
It works just in the patch press "patching by patreon ( might not work)"
and press Patch
View attachment 1762026
You mean "patching by pattern". Might want to correct that to avoid confusion.

Also to anyone wondering, the patcher exe was updated to include a new (non command prompt) interface with that option near the end of last year. You need the newer one for it to work apparantly.

Cuteee_Ducky

Feb 6, 2022
This might just be me but the hands don't appear when launching the game in vr mode, there is no way for me to interact with anything unless i switch to desktop mode. If anyone knows a way to fix this do let me know (i'm using a HTC vive and the controllers work fine in every other game) (Edit: i just figured out that the hands do in fact appear but they are just above me in the skybox an they are not registering any input from my controllers)
Does anyone actually know how to fix this or am i just screwed?

Cuteee_Ducky

Feb 6, 2022
maybe u have something wrong with steamvr but dunno never had that issue
Well like i said, the controllers work fine in every other vr game even non steam ones, i have even tried using the beta version. I'm going to try reinstalling steamvr and HEAT to see if that works, ill keep ya posted

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
Well like i said, the controllers work fine in every other vr game even non steam ones, i have even tried using the beta version. I'm going to try reinstalling steamvr and HEAT to see if that works, ill keep ya posted
sounds good hope it will fix itself

Cuteee_Ducky

Feb 6, 2022
Neither worked sadly, i even updated to the newest version of HEAT with no success, i guess i am just screwed which is a bummer because it used to work and the game is a lot of fun

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes