Jul 11, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the game closed only? when I arrived at the human village the game closed and I can't log in my save. it always closes the game then I have to start again and in the same corner close the game again

Gintako

Nov 29, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with the game closed only? when I arrived at the human village the game closed and I can't log in my save. it always closes the game then I have to start again and in the same corner close the game again
I'm having the same problem

Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
The very first problems I'm facing is horrible user interface. Fades are too long. Text is wobbly (WHY?!), there's no settings for its speed. I want it typed all at once. When I press a key while text it typing out - I expect it all to type out. Instead, in this game the line is just skipped. So, I don't get to read it at all. The game makes me wait for the text. Makes me wait for fade-ins. It's irritating. Sounds are also pretty bad.

Edit: Ah, that text problem was in a scene. Otherwise the text mostly works fine. It's still a problem in the scenes.

Last edited:

Jan 15, 2018
This really needs a proper save system, having only one and it gets bugged out and crashes each time you load is not good.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Well, since one of the main plot points is "repopulating the human race" there is most likely going to have some sort of pregnancy in the future, but did the dev ever say how in-depth it will be? Are we going to get a full-blown pregnancy birthing system or will it just be some dialogue throughout the game and it will be behind the scenes?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i cant understand yet how you unlock sex scenes?,do you must lost agaisnt normal enemies or bosses or just clear stages and you unlock the sex scenes??
it should be great if you unlock them for lost battles.

Aug 5, 2017
got a bug report, If you go into the second boss in the tutorial while charging magic you crash, i also crashed when i saved, as well as when i loaded that save (save was done during dialogue so that may be the cause. Opening the menu on the map screen makes the resume button enter whatever stage you are currently standing on and loading a save opens the menu, sometimes charged attacks dont want to start charging (i can only assume it's a delay between previous actions but if so its like a second too long), and if you sprint but stop holding a directional key but keep holding shift you continue sprinting in place

Reactions: DammitBird
Jun 28, 2019
1656823046660.png

Anyone know how to get this gem in level 1? or even if its interactable in any sort?

~After some progress in the game, you get another item, that is exactly this item, but seemingly, if you can figure out how to get it, you can get 2 in the entire game. (As of v0.3.3)

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019
1656830982896.png
And here I thought I was cool for killing the Impossible boss... Turns out, even if you deplete its full health bar, it doesn't die, sadness...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hachikunote
Jun 28, 2019
There is also the mystery of the unknown cave entrance, that seems to lead to a item, and yet no such cave entrance exists. (Inside the cave)

1656831247127.png

Jun 28, 2019
Also, here is a save with all the current content completed! Assuming you want such a thing...

(to use this save, you have to change the file type from play_0.save to play_0.json. I don't know why you can't upload json type files, but thats the cards were dealt. And than obviously, you go to into the game file where .exe is, go to resources, than save, and than pop it in the folder, and than you can use the save, and gallery, all you want.)

Note: For whatever reason, the Orc camp will cause you to crash, if you save, or get a checkpoint in it. So if you are thinking of doing the Orc sidequest where you fight macho orc orcosaurous, I would figure out how to do it first try. I just found out about it, so I am also trying to figure that out.

[save version v0.3.3]

Currently outdated.

Last edited:

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Game crashed after losing the fight with orcosaurus (it was totally accidental i swear), saw defeat cg them CTD, i will just wait until the next release,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
Also, here is a save with all the current content completed! Assuming you want such a thing...

(to use this save, you have to change the file type from play_0.save to play_0.json. I don't know why you can't upload json type files, but thats the cards were dealt. And than obviously, you go to into the game file where .exe is, go to resources, than save, and than pop it in the folder, and than you can use the save, and gallery, all you want.)

[save version v0.3.3]
how to access the galery man didnt see option for it

2.70 star(s) 29 Votes