YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
View attachment 3631274
I don't understand what this game wants from me...crashes at startup always.
Although, here is a game on the same engine, it runs quietly without questions ...
Again discrimination based on - Windows 7, is it a dead operating system?
Sadly, yes. Many programs don't support Windows 7 anymore, most noticeable of them is Steam.
Even newer versions of RPGM engine stopped supporting Windows 7. :cry:

They're killing backwards compatibility on purpose. And implementing planned obsolescence into more and more programs.
All for the sake of forcing people to buy newer versions of their products every couple of years.
Capitalism at its worst. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Dmograine

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
Sadly, yes. Many programs don't support Windows 7 anymore, most noticeable of them is Steam.

They're killing backwards compatibility on purpose. And implementing planned obsolescence into more and more programs.
All for the sake of forcing people to buy newer versions of their products every couple of years.

...Well, another year and Windows 10 will have the same fate.

Sheerwolf

Jun 16, 2017
Improve that boss fight with the ogre because it's literally near-impossible shit. With three hits he will destroy your poise(sometimes even with one hit despite you having 60 points) and you literally have no chance of beating him. change this shit.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

My coomer in christ, Windows 7 is not supported in any capacity since 2020. You may as well be crying that games don't support windows XP anymore. There is no reason for anyone to be supporting Win7 anymore, and pretty much no one will be. Especially given that barely anyone is gonna be using windows 7 today. And those that do really need a lesson about moving on.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Improve that boss fight with the ogre because it's literally near-impossible shit. With three hits he will destroy your poise(sometimes even with one hit despite you having 60 points) and you literally have no chance of beating him. change this shit.
Alright.
FYSA, most regular enemies and bosses(except the spirits) can be beat without blocking at all, and just spam attack/magic/heavy attack etc.

But I understand people want to take a more tactical approach.

Superbosses and scripted fights will remain challenging.

Reactions: d183

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
TF do you mean merchants? I'm literally stuck at the orc village, there are no merchants and I searched through previous levels.
you do not need to kill the orcosaurus on your first visit to the village, it is a secondary mission

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
In this patch Grobei(boss before exit from orc camp)became imposible either it`s buged somehow. Is there a new special way to defeat him?Almost full hp and poise and still no way. And atacks unblockable

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
In this patch Grobei(boss before exit from orc camp)became imposible either it`s buged somehow. Is there a new special way to defeat him?Almost full hp and poise and still no way. And atacks unblockable
I skipped it momentarily with a bug, unfortunately that bugged the rest of the levels when I killed him again

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Try returning to the first level and get buffs from slimes and fapping in the tent, then fight

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
hold x button, then do 3 strong attacks and dont forget to fap for keep 100 poise on lvl1 mob, and also don't forget that this game have idiotic combats.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
There's a bug in level 8, when you revisit after beating level 9 and forage with the Dog, you cannot actually exit the level, it just puts you back in the last section when you select end exploration. So now you're stuck in level 8 with no means to exit.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
When she's describing the orc's penis as "virulent", meaning "characterized by, causing, or promoting the rapid onset of severe illness", are we sure she didn't mean to use "virile", meaning "masculine in a robust way; manly"?

• Haha
Reactions: d183
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes