Nov 13, 2017
what are you supposed to do in the cave with the Lorestone boss? It says to get the affection of all ghosts then return but i already did and nothing seems to have happened? Also, where do you find a power source for the robot, if it's related to the solution in any way?

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
what are you supposed to do in the cave with the Lorestone boss? It says to get the affection of all ghosts then return but i already did and nothing seems to have happened? Also, where do you find a power source for the robot, if it's related to the solution in any way?
at the moment you can't do much you can fight with the boss but it's unkillable at the moment

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
at the moment you can't do much you can fight with the boss but it's unkillable at the moment
Correct.
There are some things that have been put in there, but the quests for them are not done, such as the Arcane Golem in question, and the Orcosaurus quest. I put Dev messages in there so people know that there is not any benefit to doing those quests yet... but, hey, some people skip dialogue.

Nov 13, 2017
Correct.
There are some things that have been put in there, but the quests for them are not done, such as the Arcane Golem in question, and the Orcosaurus quest. I put Dev messages in there so people know that there is not any benefit to doing those quests yet... but, hey, some people skip dialogue.
I'm not gonna lie, i saw that message numerous times but i was still adamant i could beat it since i always came close but never did. Thanks for clearing it up!

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
When you go back to The Grove, instead of going right, go left. You'll find her house. Once there, go inside and interact with the chair. There's no prompt for it, but that's where the Gallery is.
Is this still the case? And does anyone have a current full save?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
"I didn't like this game therefore no one else is capable of enjoying it"
Sure if you got zero self respect for yourself and you are willing to spend money on a devs that shamelessly wants to milk you by gate keeping sex content behind a paywall go for it but don't scream it in public it won't make you look cool nor cute.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
homie this is literally a free website what are you on about, no one is getting milked here
Um dude, a lot of people who support devs on Patreon or where ever come here to talk about the game. There are people on here who are getting milked by some of the devs that only care about money. The devs should care about money, they should also care about not jerking people around which several of the devs who have games on this page do in my opinion.

Praise Gawd and pass the blunt.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Well, even the 6$ patreons have to wait for the new spicy update, so unless someone is paying the price of a full indie dev title every update, there is nothing more to it than being patient and stay waiting.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
DammitBird Hi just discovered this gem, considering supporting. But 1 big question, is there a way to transfer saves between builds? Because having to play everything over everytime is kind of a deal breaker :/

2.70 star(s) 29 Votes