DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
DammitBird Hi just discovered this gem, considering supporting. But 1 big question, is there a way to transfer saves between builds? Because having to play everything over everytime is kind of a deal breaker :/
Hard to say. Every time there is a major increase in content, save compatibility becomes buggy. But I always include a "skip to latest content" feature in the supporter builds

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Can anyone tell how the new update is, and how it feels to play with the new mechanics?
Yeah, I could play the public demo, but I'm not to into putting time in a censored version.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Never noticed this before, maybe due the lack of tags. Seems nice, good luck for the dev. Just one question, will this maybe have corruption and/or pregnancy in the future?

Jun 28, 2019
I feel like the idea, of being able to save, mid fight, only leads to bad things... also there should be a button, to go back to map, incase of said situation happening. Like you being punished, for using a full charged magic attack, and getting exhausted for -300, and wanting to return to map, to quickly redo the whole fight.

And the last save, should just boot to the map, either way. Not when your exhausted for -300+ constantly dying, with no escape. Softlocking you, making you have to make a new save, and do it all over again.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
I feel like the idea, of being able to save, mid fight, only leads to bad things... also there should be a button, to go back to map, incase of said situation happening. Like you being punished, for using a full charged magic attack, and getting exhausted for -300, and wanting to return to map, to quickly redo the whole fight.

And the last save, should just boot to the map, either way. Not when your exhausted for -300+ constantly dying, with no escape. Softlocking you, making you have to make a new save, and do it all over again.
some things will be implemented in future updates

Reactions: BanteringBanter

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
There is nothing in Resources/animations folder, no acces to Gallery even tho it says that is unlocked, and when I start a H-Scene in levels it just gives me black screen and nothing else.

Dan_

May 5, 2019
Hey guys, sorry if this question has been asked already buuuuttttt... are there any plans for a mac version of the game?

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
*Finds this pokemon-ish looking artstyle very alluring*
What have you done to me internet...

Never noticed this before, maybe due the lack of tags. Seems nice, good luck for the dev. Just one question, will this maybe have corruption and/or pregnancy in the future?
According to the faq on Discord:
WHAT TYPE OF LEWD EVENTS ARE PLANNED?
Solo female, Lesbian, Monsters (Orcs, Werewolves, Tauren, various monster girls), Oral Sex, Throatjob, NTR, consentacles, rape-fantasy, Threesome, POV, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Ebony, knotting, exhibitionism
NOT PLANNED
Yaoi, Loli, futa, femboy, noncon, zoophilia
So it seems there are plans for pregnancy atleast. However I'm confused, this thread has the Bestiality tag even though Zoophilia is not planned. Is it because of the werewolves?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How much gameplay time in the current build?

2.70 star(s) 29 Votes