• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Don't know why, but the dev pretty much neglects this side of promotion while trying to get a good chunk of money everywhere else, which to a degree I support, so leaving the message here that the game is right now at a sell for 20 % off on itch.io till 8 pm in which timezone itch.io uses, so if you don't want to constantly wait for an update here you may consider to buy the game.

Side note: I don't know if the itch.io version includes all the future updates but someone interested should be easily able to find that information. Mentioning it cause I read about some people in the comments that needed to contact itch support and/or the dev on discord to regain their previous access after the last update.

Reactions: DammitBird

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Don't know why, but the dev pretty much neglects this side of promotion while trying to get a good chunk of money everywhere else, which to a degree I support, so leaving the message here that the game is right now at a sell for 20 % off on itch.io till 8 pm in which timezone itch.io uses, so if you don't want to constantly wait for an update here you may consider to buy the game.

Side note: I don't know if the itch.io version includes all the future updates but someone interested should be easily able to find that information. Mentioning it cause I read about some people in the comments that needed to contact itch support and/or the dev on discord to regain their previous access after the last update.
Thank you for mentioning the sale. Yeah, it's currently 20% off. If you buy it on itch, you get all future updates too.

Please consider supporting on Patreon/Substar, so that I can make my artist a full-time employee instead of part time.

While I embrace this platform as a great way for promotion, it's hard to make time to promote on every location where HH is uploaded. We are a 3-man team (Myself, Main artist, and pixel artist).

sts787b

May 1, 2018
anyone got a guide on how to trigger the scenes? Just finished the game or at least until there is no more content but there was only the bathing scene....

Reactions: SDdude and 7490327

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
anyone got a guide on how to trigger the scenes? Just finished the game or at least until there is no more content but there was only the bathing scene....
several are for lorestone (some crystals on the maps) and some when advancing in history

Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
Game gets bugged at the pause menu and doesn't let me out. Then I end up restarting the whole game and have to sit through the unskipable intros. Also looking at the last screenshot, is that scene even in the game? Downloaded just for that but the doggystyle scene in the game doesn't seem to be nearly as good as the one being advertised on the GIFs here.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Guys is there a way to free half orc before freeing the girl from dungeons in orc village ? Or am i suppoused to save her first ?

Edit: ANother thing my game freeze during game over when get cought by orcs then when i closed the game and start again i find out my safe is broke.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
i will buy this game if its completed. i'll support this dev. thanks and make more updates until its further patches and please complete the game. dont abandon this game story.

Reactions: R.feikovic

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Can someone please tell me what i need to do in bararcks i manage to get into female wing but have no idea how to proceed i though i will find armory key there.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to turn off the dialogue when re-entering a level I've already completed?

2.70 star(s) 29 Votes