Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
My friend, I soft-locked myself by accidentally running off a cliff just after saving my game. lol maybe patch that in a future version? (y)

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Love that this game feels different to play. However, my problem is the save points.
Need more, or at least outside of the stages.
Lost to the Orc boss in stage 2. It's not that the loss bothered me, it's the fact that I had to backtrack to the Stage 1 save point and fight those birds again. Then go back to stage 2 without a save point- go through the unskippable cutscene again- to get my ass kicked again.
not fun

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
does no one here really know what preg content is like?
guessing its planned, rather than actually containing pregnant content - there's basically only one not flashback sex scene atm, iirc anyway.

but her getting a monster fetish might mean it gets added in a bit of a variety of what could knock the heroine up.

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
I feel like I've been watching this game "develop" for like 2 years now and every update I look and there's never any new content. I'm like 99% sure that the orc scene is *still* the only sex scene in the game besides the lodestone things lmao

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
I thiiiiiink something might be fucked in my game. Grumaz asks for five "roc" feathers to exchange for the nethecite stone. I only have four of the "cutrice" feathers. And as far as I can tell, feathers regardless of name don't drop from enemies no matter how many times I do the bird boss or the orc patrol.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I thiiiiiink something might be fucked in my game. Grumaz asks for five "roc" feathers to exchange for the nethecite stone. I only have four of the "cutrice" feathers. And as far as I can tell, feathers regardless of name don't drop from enemies no matter how many times I do the bird boss or the orc patrol.
Go farm in 1st level boss and those cutrice feather and roc ones.

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Starter playing this game and seems that I keep dying in the orcs. What the hell am I supposed to do? Anyone can tell me how to beat the orc?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently heavy attack spam and risky bold move to get attacked while charging it does the trick.

Last edited:

baboulibob

Jul 26, 2018
I started to play the game, arrived at the orc village, farm way to much for the 2 "quest" that the orc chef gives to you (like a solid 30min), and after i finally got everything he asked for i get nothing in exchange... No shiny rock, 0 clue on how to stop the regen on the boss.

At some point mashing my keys and speaking to every orc twice is getting boring.
Am i missing something ? is this a bug ? How can i get the stone and the way to stop the regen on the boss ?

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
Starter playing this game and seems that I keep dying in the orcs. What the hell am I supposed to do? Anyone can tell me how to beat the orc?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently heavy attack spam and risky bold move to get attacked while charging it does the trick.
against which orc or orcosaur or random orc?

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
I started to play the game, arrived at the orc village, farm way to much for the 2 "quest" that the orc chef gives to you (like a solid 30min), and after i finally got everything he asked for i get nothing in exchange... No shiny rock, 0 clue on how to stop the regen on the boss.

At some point mashing my keys and speaking to every orc twice is getting boring.
Am i missing something ? is this a bug ? How can i get the stone and the way to stop the regen on the boss ?
you need everything from the recipe that is in the canaña, after you give him the items, you go to the blacksmith and he will ask you for some materials, take them to him (gold too) and he will give you the item to stop the regeneration.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a skip text function? Needing to replay every 'opening' scene and 'closing' scene everytime you enter and exit a map gets annoying XD

Or a way to speed up the game since Cheat Engine doesn't work XD

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
Is there a skip text function? Needing to replay every 'opening' scene and 'closing' scene everytime you enter and exit a map gets annoying XD

Or a way to speed up the game since Cheat Engine doesn't work XD
I am sorry to say but there is no text skipping function.

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
What the hell is the drop rate for the Roc Feathers? I swear i killed the first boss (the giant black bird) a good 20 times and none dropped.

2.70 star(s) 29 Votes