Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
somehow i cant get further than the point where you the bird speaks the first time to you, at that point no inputs are registered anymore.

Reactions: rop1

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
so, apparently on the third boss, if you go to negative energy, the boss cannot kill you. I managed to get myself to -250 somehow (did a 3 charge magic attack while at full stamina, and suddenly ended up at -250), and he's just been hitting me constantly with my bird healing me back to 50 on occasion. And since some of his attacks remove some stamina, it's been a painfully long process getting back to positive. been sitting here a good 15 minutes now, and am finally back to -50.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
anyone having problem launching the game? i have a dll error. (i reinstall my visual c drivers, and download the specific dll but dont work)

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
$10 a month for a single CG?
big nope.
also on their patreon
"One Patreon voting poll will be released each update, so that you can influence what content we implement in each version."
you know a game is gonna be a clusterfuck of entrylevel fetish content with no depth whatsoever when a dev starts doing polls for content.
with a dev that burns out and needs a break every other month (insert 1001 patreon dev excuses for delays here) because he has to write/animate/make things that he doesn't like or the game turns into something he didn't envision.

this game is already doomed.
What game is on your profile? (avatar)

iwilljack

Feb 26, 2021
you can only acces 4 scenes rest is locked away pretty sure can't progress story after she gets abducted while there are 5 other gallery slots locked

Vezora

Mar 9, 2019
None of the inputs seem to work past a certain point. I can progress the dialogue and move around (a little), but the arrow keys don't work, and the world map is just straight-up broken.

2.70 star(s) 29 Votes