DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Fixing the save-load crashing bug is currently my top priority. About ~50% of players are reporting this, so that pretty much confirms its an issue in the game. I appreciate any other bug reports.

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
Y'all nibbas ever thought of, like, throwing that code at Google or sumthin'...?
I am not so stupid as not to think about the most obvious option, however that did not help me and I am not so desperate to install all the versions of visual +cc and try them one by one.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I am not so stupid as not to think about the most obvious option, however that did not help me and I am not so desperate to install all the versions of visual +cc and try them one by one.
It's Visual C++ and, uh, a lot of games in particular sorta kinda require it you know. Or rather any random ass versions of it, don't ask me why I'm no coder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ProgramRefrain

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's Visual C++ and, uh, a lot of games in particular sorta kinda require it you know. Or rather any random ass versions of it, don't ask me why I'm no coder.
they all require some exact version of it because of how versioning works with visual c++.
some NEWER versions also REMOVE or REPLACE things inside the files (certain functionalities, basicaly), instead of just adding more and more on top with newer versions, and when that happens, it's no longer compatible with other versions, so you can't just get the newest version and be done with it, because that newest version doesn't have all the stuff that older versions had.
and yea, a lot of things require it because c++ is like the most low level language people are willing to use to develop stuff most of the time

Reactions: RNDM

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
they all require some exact version of it because of how versioning works with visual c++.
some NEWER versions also REMOVE or REPLACE things inside the files (certain functionalities, basicaly), instead of just adding more and more on top with newer versions, and when that happens, it's no longer compatible with other versions, so you can't just get the newest version and be done with it, because that newest version doesn't have all the stuff that older versions had.
and yea, a lot of things require it because c++ is like the most low level language people are willing to use to develop stuff most of the time
Ah that makes sense. Thanks, I've often vaguely wondered why diverse games come with seemingly arbitrarily random Visual C++ redistributables.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I like the art and the writing, but until the game doesnt crash when doing virtually anything, from viewing a scene to trying to save, im gonna have to hold off.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
this game is a BIG bug with legs,it have a bug where if you lost agaisnt orcs after third stage plant enemies you cant restart and you need start the game since zero cuz the save not work,you cant press continue,not enough some times the caracther when you fight and beat 1 enemie it freeze and you cant continue vs enemie 2,it happen if you lost agaisnt the plants (third stage,i not know if the bug got trigger for get the star that you get when you summon magic and you lost),soo you need start since zero again,again and again.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Fixing the save-load crashing bug is currently my top priority. About ~50% of players are reporting this, so that pretty much confirms its an issue in the game. I appreciate any other bug reports.
i hope you fix the bugs that i said in a future,other thing more is that the first playthrough i remember pass without orc disguise,but in the second playthrough after they detect me,trigger game over and the continue not work anymore,in the second full playthrough i remember cant go without diguise,a messague that not appear in my first playthrough got trigger in my second one of i need a disguise and i cant continue if i not have one.
For the rest the game look good,i hope that loss agaisnt enemies in fight trigger sex scenes and slavery with sex events,it should be nice like that.

jphil

Jan 5, 2018
I have been searching for any info on a graphical bug. whenever I attack 90% of the screen gets covered by a black box. Makes it alittle hard to block when I need to. thanks to whoever has an answer to this issue :)

2.70 star(s) 29 Votes