4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Thanks for the comment :)

The next release (chapter 4-5) will bring down the curtain on Hedwun: The sixth realm. This fifth chapter ends book 1.

Book 2 ( Hedwun: #########) will resume the adventures a few weeks/months after the events of chapter 5, which I won't disclose for spoilers reasons.

"Book 1" will be the last update on this page; It has a shit ton amount of lore and it takes a long time to get started, but it had to be done in order to put every pawn on the table.

Book 2 will be much more straightforward, similar to chapter 3/4/5.

There's already a codex in book 1, which will be included in book 2, so new and returning players won't be lost.

View attachment 2501335
View attachment 2540396
View attachment 2540398
View attachment 2543695
btw why is your patreon dead?

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
(Sorry, by the way, I often forget that I have a page on this site, lol.)

Well, it's not happening.

It was a cool hobby, and it was always meant to be one, but it was way too time-consuming, and I don't have such time to "waste" anymore. I have now other projects in my life in which I'm now fully invested.

I 100% recommend it to whoever has free time after work/college and wants to create their stories and share them with the whole world. I'd do it again and wouldn't change anything, haha. Now you even have tons of AIs to assist you in your tasks, from text proofing to real voice generators.

Anyway, if anyone feels inspired to pick up where I left off, please feel free to do so without the need to mention or tag me. You do you, and enjoy. I'll never ask for a penny; I don't need that. Just have fun; it's the most important.

With that said, I believe it's time to draw this chapter to a close.

Farewell,

A.E.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
(Sorry, by the way, I often forget that I have a page on this site, lol.)

Well, it's not happening.

It was a cool hobby, and it was always meant to be one, but it was way too time-consuming, and I don't have such time to "waste" anymore. I have now other projects in my life in which I'm now fully invested.

I 100% recommend it to whoever has free time after work/college and wants to create their stories and share them with the whole world. I'd do it again and wouldn't change anything, haha. Now you even have tons of AIs to assist you in your tasks, from text proofing to real voice generators.

Anyway, if anyone feels inspired to pick up where I left off, please feel free to do so without the need to mention or tag me. You do you, and enjoy. I'll never ask for a penny; I don't need that. Just have fun; it's the most important.

With that said, I believe it's time to draw this chapter to a close.

Farewell,

A.E.
Sorry to see you go. Would you be willing to release the duf files for the characters if you created them in Daz Studio?

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes