Mod Ren'Py Heir Apparent - Ripson's Walkthrough Mod [SilkandMilkProductions]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 7, 2017
This is my Fan mod of Ripson's original IC WT and added the Chap 2 content from BaasB dolfe67's Xumeey IC post for the 0.0.15b version of the game and bits from Sum BoodeeWT.
I have added some of my own hints labelled as "Ted". But once again feel free to explore the hand options as required. Make sure to scroll back and/or save where you want to.

Hopefully some of you would like this Fan mod.
Make sure to add both attached files into the "game"folder.
You do not need to unpack the .rpa archive file.

Cheers and have fun

Last edited:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
This is my Fan mod of Ripson's original IC WT and added the Chap 2 content from BaasB dolfe67's Xumeey IC post for the 0.0.15b version of the game and bits from Sum BoodeeWT.
I have added some of my own hints labelled as "Ted". But once again feel free to explore the hand options as required. Make sure to scroll back and/or save where you want to.

Hopefully some of you would like this Fan mod.
Make sure to add both attached files into the "game"folder.
You do not need to unpack the .rpa archive file.

Cheers and have fun
Much appreciated though do want to ask if it's also compatible withe incest patch by any chance? :(

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Ripson is on the ball!!!! Thanks I will wait for the patch.

:D CHEERS (c)
IG I'll wait for the official patch or something. For making it myself I have to read 5000lines of code and edit them fro incest and then add the entire mod from the scratch. I don't play AVN, and this one is no exception, hence I have nod idea who is who. Sorry for high hopes, I thought someone would post the patch by now but seems unlikely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oysterkeeper

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
IG I'll wait for the official patch or something. For making it myself I have to read 5000lines of code and edit them fro incest and then add the entire mod from the scratch. I don't play AVN, and this one is no exception, hence I have nod idea who is who. Sorry for high hopes, I thought someone would post the patch by now but seems unlikely.
I don't think there is an official incest patch.The only one I found is this.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I wasn't understanding Ch2, so I went back through Ch1 again. Was there a re-write? I seem to remember the initial release being Cousin-centric (did I miss a trigger or something?).

Amazing renders and the beginnings of an interesting storylines and was ready to take a look at joining his tender...until I saw his extorsion post. Kills me how some devs expect you to pony up $10-20/mo. ($120-240/yr.) for a game that MIGHT get 3-4 upgrades over the course of a year with at best 3-5 hours of gameplay.

Then if they don't get the money they think they deserve, they let it sit fallow for a year or so, soaking up residual Patreon $$$ from their most loyal fans until they decide to abandon it (and them) to start a "new project" to repeat the cycle.

Wanna make $1-2K/mo. on Patreon? Put out a good product and stick with it for an extended period. Threatening your potential customer base ain't a great business plan (especially with one failed (abandoned) game already in your hip pocket. A shame, there was real potential here.

Reactions: Rannell

supershocked

Feb 4, 2022
Any update on the version with the patch?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote