Mod Ren'Py Heir Apparent - Ripson's Walkthrough Mod [SilkandMilkProductions]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
plss someone update this patch.i want to fucking fap to this shit so much. :) thanks
Just imagine that they are pretending not to be related because of political and security reasons. :rolleyes: Until the patch is made this is the best we can do.
It should be possible to merge the old patch with the new script - which will mean that you play as relatives for the first half of the game and then revert to not being related at all, but that would be weird.

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
I mean, one of the first lines is about K & N being "late mother's best friends" instead of "mom and aunt"

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Either I have a weird bug, or the IP version is not IP. At least the script file in the IP-mod is not the same as in the post by Chris_F.

Anyway, Chris_F huge thanks for the update
Ripson seems to have re-uploaded the non-IP version as the IP version. I just manually inserted Ripson's alterations from the non-IP version into the script.rpy posted by Chris_F above to "fix" it.

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Ripson seems to have re-uploaded the non-IP version as the IP version. I just manually inserted Ripson's alterations from the non-IP version into the script.rpy posted by Chris_F above to "fix" it.
Is there an easy way to do this? Like, auto compare the 2 rpy files to highlight the differences
Or - could you just please share your resulting script file? :)

quocanhk

Dec 4, 2017
Wow, This game is wonderful. Not straight forward into h-scene, but the game's rhythm generally is decent. At some points I am quite confused with the plot though, LOL, just keep playing, and you'll be good

Sep 27, 2017
The game crashes after meeting Dylan in the shop, when I use this mod. Anyone else have the same problem, and do they have a fix?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
pls update this game
I wonder what you mean by "pls update this game" because first of all you're writing this in a thread about a game mod not about game itself and secondly it's about a game which was abandoned a long time ago (over a year) because her dev unfortunately tried to blackmail players from the very beginning (he did it also before with his earlier game which of course was also abandoned) that he will continue to work on his game only when he gets the right amount of money from people and as almost no one is that stupid and naive his demands for this amount of money he asked for further work on the game were of course not fulfilled so game is of course dead and I don't think that with his approach there would be any chance of ever resurrecting this game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote