• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4495149

This review is purely based on the game and not what the dev has said or done outside of it. Firstly, the models and renders are fantastic, probably the best I've seen so far. The story is also not just the run of the mill affair where the MC is just trying to seduce his relatives. There is a unique plot with good pacing, especially the transitions when you switch to different timelines in the story. The choice events were also smartly executed with the use of icons instead of text. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game and hope that development will continue.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

GregIsLove

Every month this game gains 3 supporters and looses 10. Dev said so himself in one of his recent "public Patreon posts" where he constantly reminds those who have pledged that he does in fact need more support and that he will not submit into peer pressure and work on the game without hitting his margin.
    Just for all you guys to get the idea... here is the titles of the last 4 public posts from this guy as of the time of writing this.
    " " ~ Meaning support must go up up up up up up up....
    " "
    " "
    ""

So here I am with a public service announcement...
    Just in case you guys didn't know and needed to be remined on a weekly basis like his patrons.. that this guy does in fact need moneyz!!!

But seriously though... the worst part about this game is that it is so good! Despite this one star and my loathing for this dev I cannot shit on his work for it is pretty much immaculate. and if this review was based solely on that I probably would have given at least 4 stars. But when you buy a product and leave a yelp review you don't just rate the quality of the product you rate the quality of the service. And saying this guys service falls short is more than an understatement. a dev who constantly threatens cancelation whilst simultaneously dropping posts begging for more support simply cannot be trusted And he only cemented that belief by abandoning his rather popular first game(FOR THE EXACT SAME REASON HE IS THREATENING TO CANCEL THIS ONE) Look I really don't care if you give this guy money or not, its no skin off my nose.. I literally wont even know you have done it lmao so don't mistake this as some disgruntled ramblings of a butt hurt ex fan trying to ruin the chances of a hopeful young dev because I really couldn't care less if you want to waste your money... god knows I waste plenty of mine on all kinds of shit on a daily basis that makes nobody, but myself happy. So at very least if you do pledge to this dev you are doing a kind thing as he clearly craves money for a more lavish lifestyle. so kudos I guess but come on guys seriously... we all know where this path ends...Its happened so many times now.... if this game EVER gets its completed tag I will LEGIT make my own VN containing only stills of me eating a ripe, week old pair of underwear and post it here for all you dudes who are into that kind of thing :poop: and I might even enjoy it because ill be able to get this game completely free courtesy of all you fine patrons as you can bet your ass I wont be spending a dime on this game. Honestly even if he completed this one id have a hard time pledging to his next one just because of how far this has gone. If there is one thing for certain it is that I wish I had a set of balls as big as this guys EGO :ROFLMAO:

Anyway back on topic.. taking all this into account I arrived at my 1 star rating as I don't believe this game will ever get finished and we all know how disappointing that is... don't want to take my word for it? take it from the dev himself

" If support is going down instead of up, unfortunately we all know what that means...."
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

This game got top notch renders. Dev did really good work on polishing the models. When I first saw the girl model on the banner I thought it was a girl from real life. Not only the girl from the banner Dev really did good work with other girl models too. They seems real when compared to other games. There also a good story plot lying there. But the game is only very early stage. So we have to wait to know more about the story. Overall the game is good and really worth playing even though the game is only early stage.

But we don't get updates that Frequently we have to wait long time for it. Because dev already said about his dev schedule. Well many can say the dev is scammer. But atleast he is honest and said about it unlike many other Devs who will give us false assumptions on the dev progress and delay their updates for just scamming. This dev really got talent. This all being said if he didn't brag about his patreon and released the update frequently he will surely get many patrons. Beacause people appreciate good works. Now many are confused.

Hoping this won't suffer the same fate of primal instinct that was also a good game but abandoned. But seems like this one will also suffer the same fate :(
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Nikopoll282

Excellent work and denotes the effort and dedication you have had for the development of this game. The plot of this has been converted into graphics with excellent rendering results. Each one shows the dedication of the developers. Congratulations to the whole team. I hope to see the next chapter soon. Thanks a lot.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Atlius

Wonderful renders.
    Wonderful plot.
    Wonderful taste.
    5/5 for me, and as I wrote in the thread: one of the best games I have ever tried here on F95 Zone. Truly a masterpiece (for now at least).
    I only hope the plot keeps going around those characters and doesn't start putting in more.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

So far the story seems interesting with good writing, i am interested in seeing where the story goes. Not much in the game yet since it is still early on.

Renders/art. 8.5/10
    Sex. 1/10 no sex yet that i know of.
    Story. 8/10
    Characters. 8/10

Ratings may change with more updates.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

caravaggio

So, the story doesn't feel particularly inspired tbh, the writing though is good, graphics are incredible and so character design, really it's difficult to find so much details and care put into every single muscle. The teasing scenes with Summer and Winter so far are very good, I loved them.
    The marketing though... I think never in my life I've seen something marketed so badly. It's hard to understand what the dev is trying to accomplish there 'cause this "blackmail" campaing is on his patreon page, where his patreons are.. so what's the point? They're already paying him. Also, MAYBE, just MAYBE, such a thing could work (probably at the cost of losing any future support) if someone like DrPinkCake or Philly were helding hostage the final chapter of their games. But to start the campaign of a new game like this.. ok it's well written, ok the graphics are superb, but the story isn't that interesting so far, so I think the most natural reaction would be "whatever, dude" there has been a lot of more interesting games abandoned, life goes on.

Anyway I think the dev is one of the most talented out there and hope he can finish a game eventually, and possibily drop this weird attitude
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Ruykiru

This game has amazing renders but the story is mediocre and the developer has the worst business model I've ever seen. It's even worse than those developers that milk patreons monthly without giving anything in return.

This developer is basically robbing people right now. You guys don't pay me enough money to reach the goal? Then I won't work this month at all and also I will take the money of everyone that genuinely tried to support me. (All that seems familiar right?) BUT I also want to gain your trust and build a fanbase even though I cancelled my first project and for this one I am increasing the goal by an unreasonable amount each month and threaten you with cancelling the project or not working at all and wasting your money if we don't reach it.

This guy couldn't be more arrogant. Maybe try to see what went wrong with your other project and improve it for this one instead of trying this scummy business model. He is currently just a thief.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

AlxTR

History of Game : Very nice subject and history in game
    Renders : Amazing Renders ife you have Strong PC , Change your Display 2560x1080 Amazing renders thank for this job for Customer.
    Amazing job , and Render pretty cool , Good luck . I hope come too new Chapter I want'a translated new chapter for Turkish Version.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Homo_Erect_Us

This reminds of one of those games I played and got immersed into the story, tension, some lovely women and good music. Wherever you are gonna take this dev just go for it. You got the creativity and a nice set of eyes when it comes to choosing models and proper lighting.

PROS: 1. Interesting story. Something refreshing from the usual stuff that got me bored of. You know, same copy pasty stuff? This isn't the same. Yes it might have been inspired by something which I might not be aware of but so far this is original.
    2. The render. Do I have to say more? Beautiful renders. Models looks believable. Male has funny haircut but hey! I ain't no-... yea.
    3. It ain't too tiny in content so far.
    4. Music isn't annoying which is kinda rare in these games. Making music is one of my hobbies so I am very sensitive and have to turn down the music slider always in this game however, I didn't have to. Just like anything from Darktoz, you don't have to pipe down the music!

CONS: 1. We need more content in future. This will get you hooked.
    2. If this game isn't finished there would be a big hole in some gamers heart I am sure.
    3. There's one skinny chick who needs to eat more but hey that's just my opinion and it's worth a buck! lol

Good game! Don't be afraid supporting the dev if you can.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

the art 3d is very good and the story very teasing and mystery about one of the MILFs, whats happens with her? She's Dead, maybe losted? They them was friends MC mom's, but he mom's was participate with lesbians stuffs too? maybe have some flasbacks with this... hahaha... I'm curious to know!

For now:
    Art 4/5.
    Story 4/5.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

FalconLover420

So first, lets talk about the score, I am not giving it a 5 star right away due to seeing what the dev and his game has to fully offer and I feel its appropriate to give it a 4 star for now. On to the developer himself, there is a reputation about his 'practices', but I will give him the benefit of the doubt as this game has more potential of being an improvement from the last game. Furthermore, there is actually a story to be told on how you became an heir from chapter 1 to chapter 2, this can be a cite of great story telling and with nice animations. I think this game will make a strong impression. Either way, give it a shot and its up to you to make a choice, don't let the commenters make it for you.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Drill Sergeant

Reviewing v 0.0.015b
    The Renders are great, like really mindblowing. The dev is known for great renders and really hot and unique characters with interesting dialogues .

Story is good and interesting , you could give it (milf is hot) a try. Great renders and good story.
    Now coming to the updates, the whole point is if there is more money there will be updates otherwise not. The dev openly in a kind of rude way says if you do not give me money, you wont get the updates. Weird Stuff. Check his patreon for more details. and lastly he has a history of abandoning games, so tread carefully, no work ethic. The dev believes in get rich quick scheme.

But for the renders and the story i would suggest you to give this one a try at least once, you wont be disappointed.
    Just my two cents and good luck to the dev.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

letsdothisthing

Renders are great. The characters are all unique and hot. The story is interesting. The only negative here is that the story doesn't update very often. But that's not a reason for me to dislike it. 5/5
  15. 5.00 star(s)

coolguy146

great game with interesting story and great visuals love the aesthetics and the characters i liked all of them so much that its hard to single out any single one everyone seems to be great,well designed . hope some mini games will be added as well in the future updates to further enchant the experience .developer definitely did a great job and hope he/she keeps up the great work. cheers
  16. 5.00 star(s)

feeling_blue

V0.01

Great rendering & fascinating storytelling! Smart choice to start the story that the mom and the son already crossed the forbidden line. How did it started? Why stopped? Where is the path leading? Man can't wait to see the next chapter!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

SDDDDDD

Amazing visuals and massive potential. The story is interesting and the dynamics of the characters, while semistandard, play well with each other. Looking forward to future updates. Hoping for harem and political control possibilities to fully reach the potential of the concept.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Robert Arctor

Reviewing v 0.0.01

Graphics: 5/5
    Writing: 5/5
    Gameplay: 4/5

Outstanding overall quality. The characters feel like real people with real flaws and issues, and nearly all of them are interesting enough to leave the reader wanting to get to know them better. The graphics are superb, second to none as far as I can tell. The animated eyes showing what's drawing the characters' attention while they talk about something else, are a touch of brilliance.

I expected not to like this game because I'm not into 50% of the advertised tags, but the game is so well written, the characters are so engaging, that I wasn't bothered by the things I didn't like or would normally find utterly implausible. The use of language is very good too, you won't be distracted by bad English in this game.

Gameplay is great, with a couple of touches way above average. I couldn't see any bugs. I love the implementation of choosing conversation paths with icons on relevant parts of the screen.
    If there's one thing I would say I didn't especially enjoy, it was the massage minigame. As far as I can tell we're given over half a dozen simultaneous options that look the same but don't have any obvious means to differentiate between them, several times in a row, and we don't get the 'optimal' outcome if we don't click the right combination, seemingly at random. It's easy enough rolling back with the mouse wheel, I just don't quite love it, hence 4/5 gameplay. There may well be a pattern to it I haven't seen yet, and the implementation seems flawless, I'm just not the biggest fan of the current design of that part.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

zhengyus

The rendering quality is very high, and the character design is very sexy, especially the role of mother, but such a high quality worry that the author will not last long, and it may be updated very slowly. I hope the author will continue to work hard and support it.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

whatisthisidk

Surprised this hasn't garnered more attention, I suppose because it's "v.0.01".

5/5 Story, I am actually quite intrigued.
    5/5 Characters, they look completely original and amazing.
    5/5 Renders, everything looks great, I love the small detail animations like blinking eyes and such.
    5/5 Sexiness
    + Music

Game actually has quite a bit for a 0.01 version.
    Choices actually matters as well, leading to entirely different scenes with different people. In my opinion it would be nice if these types of choices were more "gamified" and it actually hinted that a choice would make you spend time with a specific person.

Very excited to see more.