forkyouse

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone know how to get sex scene with the gal?
The one where they have fake sex or the one with real sex?
Same choices for both difference being in if you selected normal (fake sex) or sweet mode (real sex).
you have to chose to get out of mansion once you had a sex scene with either the maid or stepmother twice then ignore the white dress girl and follow the gal all the way to the love hotel where they will have fake or real sex depending on choice you selected at start. In sweet mode you have sex (2nd) with the gal again at the ending

Last edited:

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
The one were they have fake sex or the one with real sex?
Same choices for both difference being in if you selected normal (fake sex) or sweet mode (real sex).
you have to chose to get out of mansion once you had a sex scene with either the maid or stepmother twice then ignore the white dress girl and follow the gal all the way to the love hotel where they will have fake or real sex depending on choice you selected at start. In sweet mode you have sex (2nd) with the gal again at the ending
I see thanks!

Parakattu

Jun 5, 2020
So basically in the normal mode the girls don't actually fuck you and will leave you high and dry after draining your wealth while it's the opposite in the sweet end? Kinda leaves me a bit wanting if that's true.

frootitoooo

May 13, 2022
So basically in the normal mode the girls don't actually fuck you and will leave you high and dry after draining your wealth while it's the opposite in the sweet end? Kinda leaves me a bit wanting if that's true.
well the main point of normal mode is that they just see you as a money machine, so of course they wont wanna fuck you. but in sweet mode they fall for you, so they do fuck you

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
well the main point of normal mode is that they just see you as a money machine, so of course they wont wanna fuck you. but in sweet mode they fall for you, so they do fuck you
It's more like sweet mode is "yeah, you're their wallet, but if they have to be stuck with you they want to be stuck with someone they like," whereas normal is "they put up with you for some reason after stealing all of your money." At some point you realize that the "not having sex with you" is part of the fetish. Why would Rami have a random Onahole in her purse if not just for the humiliation play of not actually losing your virginity but being tricked. She sucks your dick, showers with and kisses you but having real sex is off limits when they even have her talk about slutting around. It's just masochistic fetish fuel.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes