RPGM Completed Helga: Euphorium's Song + DLC [Final] [Tuomo Laine]

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Same, it's possible to progress with that?
No, I do not believe so, I attempted to enter the volcano but without the safety shoes the DoT stacks up, and your entire squad ends up with 1 hp, on top of there being an entire unexplored continent which I believe to reach you must do something in the village

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
No, I do not believe so, I attempted to enter the volcano but without the safety shoes the DoT stacks up, and your entire squad ends up with 1 hp, on top of there being an entire unexplored continent which I believe to reach you must do something in the village
Edit your game in , load items.json first then your save, change the number of Teleport Beacon to 1, dowload and paste in save folder, in game press T and go to seaside city, u can progress with that but still bug as fuck. Sorry for my english, it's not my native language, i can try to explain better with google if it's not "clear" what i write.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Edit your game in , load items.json first then your save, change the number of Teleport Beacon to 1, dowload and paste in save folder, in game press T and go to seaside city, u can progress with that but still bug as fuck. Sorry for my english, it's not my native language, i can try to explain better with google if it's not "clear" what i write.
No need, I was able to understand it perfectly fine, and yes that did indeed work

Robin_Jansson1993

Oct 12, 2020
Weirdly enough so wasn't it the art that got me to rage quit after like 30sec into the game it was actually the annoying sounds in the menus and the way how the erotic scene sfx was handled sounded mostly like a dude making sounds close to his microphone

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
same here, the game just keep crashing as soon as the queen join and reading the comments here, it doesnt seem like it's gonna get any better

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
So this helped me get into the seaside town and get the safety boots without crashing my game, but when I go throug hthe volcano up to the weird Tablet thing at the end, nothing happens. I click and press Z everywhere, but literally nothing. Am I missing something?

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
So this helped me get into the seaside town and get the safety boots without crashing my game, but when I go throug hthe volcano up to the weird Tablet thing at the end, nothing happens. I click and press Z everywhere, but literally nothing. Am I missing something?
Just teleport to other city

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Yeah I tried all the other cities, but the event that has the ninja join your group never actually procs and that's something I wanna see, so I'm assuming it's either in the volcano or directly after it
Yeah, but u got her anyway just don't see that event.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So, imagine being evil, being a Dragon and being a king then imagine the best name you could think of to call yourself is the Evil Dragon King.

I have to play the game to kill him just for that.

It does look like a lot of silly fun, gonna have to try it.
Imagine putting a dragon on a flag, that would be even sillier wouldn't it?