RPGM - Completed - Hellfrost Flesh Toilet Knight Styria - Conspiracy of the Slut Lord and the Demon [Final] [Zeton Poison]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

Second part of the "Hellfrost" saga... It's just like the first one: nice art, nice kinks, but feels twice as bad when you are done, as there isn't a good ending for the main girl and goes downbad worse then the first chapter.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

godhan69

ok so i did play the previous game in the series which was extremely linear and suffered from major difficulty spikes, this one is also somewhat linear however there are side quests that you can do that balance that out as the main quest is very straight forward similar to the last game, also if you played the last game you will recognize some areas as some are revisited so i found that to be kinda interesting that they kept some consistency in things such as placement of previous areas.

One thing to note the mc is supposedly broken, they are indeed a total degenerate slut that will do just about any dirty thing you'd think ok but they still retain their sort of justice mindset as a "cumdump knight" (thanks to the king from the last title cursing you to become one over time) So your a nympho slut knight addicted to cocks and sex that has the best intentions towards her people basically is the best way to describe the mc of this game.

So anyways as of this review so far it has been an enjoyable game and much better than the first one which felt like a total slog to get through even though it only had maybe an hour of content i recommend this one and forget the first one unless you want to know how she becomes the way she does.