Unity Completed Helltaker [Final] [vanripper]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

debnjen

Feb 21, 2020
Am I doing something wrong? My game stops after completing every level and doesnt progress in line. The only way I can play other levels is by going through the chapter select screen. I tried pressing enter a number of times and a lot of other buttons but helltaker stays at his last position after I have answered the question by the demon girl and music keeps playing but I cant do anything.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Not everyone likes using steam people, shocker on par with something like "We're being invaded by aliens" I know but do try and contain it.
i hate steam with a passion...dont even get me started on that LOL...to many games are forcing you to use steam to play
and ive walked away from many games i use to enjoy UNTIL yeah they switched things up by changing it so you cant play them anymore UNLESS you use steam to play....words could never express how happy i am and excited i am to of been fortunate enough to find this and many sites like it that are loaded with free games and YOU DONT NEED FUCKING STEAM !!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS KEEP THE GAMES ROLLING :D
PS: and as an extra fuck you from steam they made a linux distro just to really drive it home (FUCK YOU STEAM!!!!)

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
My experience with Steam (Roughly 3-4 months ago):

1- Downloaded Steam launcher and created an account.

2- Bought a game for 5 dollars.

3- Discovered a as***le cracking my account and my email account to steal my 5 dollar worthy steam account

4- Laughed at the stupidity of that thief: if he breached into my steam account, he would have seen that i had bought only 5 dollars on steam. Even so, he managed to crack my email account. Do you have an idea about just how much damage he could have done? For example, i had saved my PayPal credential in my email account (something i deleted, like all the other things. I keep passwords and codes now only on paper. I learned the lesson).

Instead the intelligent guy used my email to change the email linked to my steam account and so, he stole it.

5- Changed all passwords, included Paypal, email and such. Meaning, i cut the thief out of my email account.

6- I blocked my Steam Account, so nor me nor the thief is able to use it.

7- After this experience, Steam (that i already disliked) to me is dead. If i dl it in the first place was because i was waiting for a very long time for that 5 dollar game and i feared no one would ever pirate it. Glad they did it. So in fact i lost only 5 dollars and not also that game.

The Thief was unlucky, i discovered what he was doing after 30 minutes, so i was able to prevent him from doing damage.

Hollow_Gaea

Aug 12, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? My game stops after completing every level and doesnt progress in line. The only way I can play other levels is by going through the chapter select screen. I tried pressing enter a number of times and a lot of other buttons but helltaker stays at his last position after I have answered the question by the demon girl and music keeps playing but I cant do anything.
Yeah, the same happens to me. Even goes with the unusual Bad Endings. Or in conquering Judgement: nothing happens.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The art style looks... unique but I am loving the story concept. Looking for the gates of h*ll to be with a world of succubi is such a promising concept. I look forward to seeing where the developer decided to take this :)

DigiDestined

May 27, 2017
Hey guys, the Dev just released an update on steam, something like a dlc called examtaker...
any plans to upload it here?
I mean, I could obviously install steam and play it, but onestly I hate all that "steam crap" just for an extra level... :cautious:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes