Others Helluva Hound [v0.9] [Beachside Bunnies]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HelluvaHound-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Well, we finally get vaginal and it's pretty mediocre. Honestly, I blame this strange pose choice. You don't really get to see much with this camera angle unless you make the dick invisible. Even then it seems awkward. Also, I don't understand why we get all these customization options when you can barely even see anything on her body. Seems like a waste of dev time to add all those outfits when you can only see 1/5 of it. Would have rather seen that dev time put into more dialog with her, or maybe some kind of ovum view so you can see if you've impregnated her or not. Or even more options to play with her butt, like spreading her anus/vagina. This game could have really been better with a proper pose and camera angle. I'm also not a fan of being forced to do the anal just to get what guys like me really want, the vaginal stuff.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
uploadhaven and mixdrop donn't work for me, anyone gonna fix the mega/goFile links? or have the zip?

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Helluva Hound v0.5.5 - Breeding Patch (Fix) is out!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I am... a fan. Going through a bit of a rough spot right now, so the introduction to Helluva Boss provided some much needed comedic relief. Thanks for that.
I hope you enjoy the comedic part while it last, because it's not allowed to be just comedy, it needs to have some sort of message shoved, so needlessly drama happens from around when Stolas starts to sing and that will linger for a while, even on season 2
If you want some pure comedy try The Way of the House Husband

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes