Help locating a Mother x Daughter story

digdug584

Aug 30, 2018
Hello all. I’m having difficulty locating an old game I first found on these forums. It was a Mother x Daughter futa incest story. The details were where the girl goes to visit her mother in a monastery that is ran by her aunt for mages or something of the sort. While the story wasn't complete its clear that the girl has sexual desires for her mother and was a futa to boot. Does anyone know this titles name? I can't find it for the life of me. I had a severe hard drive crash recently and lost many of my special interests shall we say. I wish I became a pateron of the project when I had the chance but I’m unable to locate anything about it at all. Any helps or a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hello all. I’m having difficulty locating an old game I first found on these forums. It was a Mother x Daughter futa incest story. The details were where the girl goes to visit her mother in a monastery that is ran by her aunt for mages or something of the sort. While the story wasn't complete its clear that the girl has sexual desires for her mother and was a futa to boot. Does anyone know this titles name? I can't find it for the life of me. I had a severe hard drive crash recently and lost many of my special interests shall we say. I wish I became a pateron of the project when I had the chance but I’m unable to locate anything about it at all. Any helps or a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.
Wow, that's quite the elaborate and colourful storyline there. I did a bit of digging, but not sure if the following was what you were looking for?

Holy Slaves

Reactions: digdug584

digdug584

Aug 30, 2018
Wow, that's quite the elaborate and colourful storyline there. I did a bit of digging, but not sure if the following was what you were looking for?

Holy Slaves
Yes this was it. I hope that its still in the works or maybe even finished. I fell in love with the idea. Not sure if the author takes comissions but this is one story id pay $$ to see completed. But thanks for responding.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yes this was it. I hope that its still in the works or maybe even finished. I fell in love with the idea. Not sure if the author takes comissions but this is one story id pay $$ to see completed. But thanks for responding.
Hey, not a problem man. Glad I was able to help find the game you were looking for. I can certainly relate, as I've personally had those moments where I would spend days if not even months trying to find the name of that one game/song/whatever :p

Yeah, the general plotline of the game and concept itself is quite unique. Just a suggestion here, but perhaps you could reach out to the creator on their Patreon, or send them an email to see if they might welcome the idea for commissions. Assuming (i.e.,) that the devs are still in the market for creating adult game content in recent years.

Reactions: digdug584