Identify Help me find this game

Aqwaa

Aug 25, 2022
Okay, that sounds pretty stupid but I've been trying to find a game that I played.

I can't remember the title or the story. I can only think of 1-2 scenes or story moments. So, briefly about what I remember. MC is either working or finding his uncle or father or Familiy but there was a male which is related to him. (The family was definitely Italian) when you meet him in his house, the scenes are usually in the garden or at the pool. He also has daughters. Or atleast Stepdaughters since i cannot pin point the exact relationship with the mc.
It was definitely a game with Daz models.

So that's all I know for 100%.

Now what I'm speculating:
Either I found the game back then by looking for games with mafia themes or with netori themes. In the game there also was a female somehow related to that mentioned man that was married and mc fucked her. That female lived not with that mentioned man but shes still related to him. Her Bedroom was on gound level and had alot of windows.
Also I think at the beginning of the game mc was looking for his father/family.

So to sum it all up:

3dcg
mafia or atleast italian familiy theme (not its not oath of loyalty nor deluca)
incest, ig tho not super sure
cheating ig
Pool/Garden when they usually meet.

Yes, I know this all sounds suuuuuper bonkers. Either I'm mixing up games or my memory is playing tricks on me.

If you somehow are able to identify the game im searching with this little information, man you would be my hero.
Thanks
( Please excuse my bad english )