Ren'Py Help with developing in Renpy

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I usually leave the pixel filter alone :D I have it on gaussian with standard settings.... It usually doesn't pixelate if you have the lighting set up right.... It's either because of the pixelfilter or your camera has DoF enabled....
Check the "Scene" Panel (right side) and click on the camera, then check below the scene tab in the parameters panel if there is depth of field enabled in the "Camera" settings:

View attachment 54849

p.S.: Also you're not bothering me ;) We're here to get help and help each other as good as we can ;) So yeah, if I can help you with something and I have the time for it I'll do it, else I'm just not answering :p

Edit: And sorry for these small screenshots and the compressed interface, my laptop is only 720p ;)
If you want a sharper image Lanczos Pixel filter works best

Reactions: Palanto

Quiet0

Dec 5, 2020
ShadowxHit I think I found the person I was looking for ahahahah. Dude, I'm a software engineering senior right now and I decided to make 3D games with Ren'py. First of all, I have the idea of designing 3D character renderings in a pre-made game to understand its logic. I have been doing research for a few weeks and have gained some basic knowledge. Like many people, I have a problem with accurate and understandable resources. Please show me a way out.