Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Here's a funny question, I've not seen it in this thread yet. Do I copy my saves from chapter 1 to chapter 2 of do i overwrite the files in chapter 1 with those of chapter 2?

Reactions: osos318

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Edit: Fixed Scene Replay missing scenes

Updated for v1.0

• Fixed multiple errors
  • Updated some parts of the walkthrough

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Colored/Added hints Dialogue options
  • Scene gallery unlocked
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The annoying thing is that we'll never know what the real story he was planning is. I understand not liking the scene, but some of the reactions I've seen are simply childish, hard to believe it's adults writing them. Just imagine if for TV shows, people could change the story in each episode when they felt "hurt" (??) by what's going on. You would only have bland stories, designed to be as toned down as possible.
The dev could have kept it the way it was just have an option like the mc goes behind the house and the camera is focused on him and he notices some sexy time going on then a choice to check it out or ignore and move to the next scene.

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
is there a fix for this is where youre talking to the pink haired chick? thanks
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage '[csname]_bh.jpg': could not find image. (u'e1/e1i849_bh.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "images/e1/e1.rpyc", line 2413, in script
File "E:\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "E:\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "E:\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2254, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "E:\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2705, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3105, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "E:\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "E:\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 742, in visit
self.find_target()
File "E:\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage '[csname]_bh.jpg': could not find image. (u'e1/e1i849_bh.jpg')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Red Falls Ep2
Sat Apr 03 08:35:01 2021
```
thanks for reporting, same problem here !

Reactions: OzBrit and Anarys

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hello, can anybody please tell me the relationship between the characters and the MC? when i have to choose for Emily, Eve (dont know if there are other im still meeting Eve) the game doesnt hint on what the characters are to the mc from what i see atleast

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
hello, can anybody please tell me the relationship between the characters and the MC? when i have to choose for Emily, Eve (dont know if there are other im still meeting Eve) the game doesnt hint on what the characters are to the mc from what i see atleast
Yeah, it's a bit vague, especially when characters barely seem to age in these games, so some guesswork is necessary. Broadly, Emily is around the same age as the MC, while Eve and Paul are around the age you'd expect MC's parents to be. So you can specify whatever relationship works for you along those lines.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gmdz

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Yeah, it's a bit vague, especially when characters barely seem to age in these games, so some guesswork is necessary. Broadly, Emily is around the same age as the MC, while Eve and Paul are around the age you'd expect MC's parents to be. So you can specify whatever relationship works for you along those lines.
Thanks alot

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
If there is a solution for the occurred exception "image not found", we would be pleased to know. thanks Jax
Play the games ep1 and ep2 seperately that overcame the missing image file for me. Its possible the developer change the name of image in program and/or misspelled the image file in the program.

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes