Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
Just tried out the new version. Font and UI sizes are too small, while the gallery has a script problem in the page selector.

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
While self-voicing is an option i prefer to read it as the voice that is used for stuff like that i honestly find annoying. Not to mention voice overs in games like this are something I always turn off. Almost every game i have played with voice over enabled made the game less enjoyable for me. While the voice stuff is very viable it is not something i am a fan of. This was just meant to point out that some people like with eyesight issues might have problems playing it. nothing more or less than that. While the game isn't properly accessible for me and how i like to play i still with the dev lots of luck with the game in the future.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
While self-voicing is an option i prefer to read it as the voice that is used for stuff like that i honestly find annoying. Not to mention voice overs in games like this are something I always turn off. Almost every game i have played with voice over enabled made the game less enjoyable for me. While the voice stuff is very viable it is not something i am a fan of. This was just meant to point out that some people like with eyesight issues might have problems playing it. nothing more or less than that. While the game isn't properly accessible for me and how i like to play i still with the dev lots of luck with the game in the future.
No worries! I completely understand I dislike the voice overs as well and in the past I sometimes press V accidentally and I'm like "OMG stop!" :LOL: Like I said, there is probably an easy fix to increase the font size for you if you are interested in that. Should work for any renpy game too.

Edit***
This explains how you can modify renpy games to increase text size and color;
https://f95zone.to/threads/color-and-font-size.10292/

And for games that don't have .rpy files but archives you can use unren available here ;
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/

Last edited:
Reactions: pds72 and bruce555

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
PASSCODE: helping or HELPING
- It is listed on OP
- Enter it by clicking on the Patreon section of the gallery

INCEST:
- has be omitted along with father
- code for relationship are still there but not used

FONT SIZE:
Try shft+A and use scaling
Works for me
- Thanks again

WTMOD/PATCHES:
- anything made before Release Date: 2022-05-21 wont work

REPLAY ERROR PAGE 2:
- files are mislabeled in screen.rpy
- use attached file and unzip into game folder
View attachment hotties.zip

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Is there any new content or is the game just renamed?
It's basically just a rename.

The story has been slightly modified, but as far I could tell the only real change in the story was that they removed Paul (the father) from the story entirely, and the handful of scenes that he was in have either been removed or modified so they are now featuring Eve instead.

It also has a new User Interface design, which looks quite good and professional in the menu's. In-game however, I personally preferred the old user interface, especially when it comes to the dialogue box. The old in-game interface was more minimalistic whereas the new one is very present.

The biggest and probably best change is that you can now disable the freeroam aspect of the game, and disable the mini-games (which I believe were also a new addition to this new version). With the freeroam disabled, the game plays like a more traditional VN where you just have to make choices. During my playthrough however, I still encountered several moments where I still had to do some minor freeroaming even though I had it turned off, but I'm assuming that was a bug. Although a welcome change, I never really minded the freeroam in "Red Falls" that much either, since it wasn't as tedious as it is in many other games.

When it comes to render quality, I didn't notice much of a difference with this new version. But, I do play on a 1920x1080 screen, so you might see big improvements if you play on a 4k screen.

Based on the fact that the changes are mainly cosmetic and the story is essentially exactly the same except for the fact that they cut out Paul / the dad from it, I don't really see the reason for the name change. When it comes to the name I actually preferred the previous, less generic name "Red Falls" over the new one.

Game is still good though and a lot of fun to play.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
and that is why devs like ICSTOR (for example) don't finish their games. They are just doing it for Money instead of the love of creating the game. Then they get bored and never finish. Probably what will happen with this game as well.
Milfy city was way too good to be made without ICSTORs interest and love & we could feel that with how good milfy city was. So we are comparing apples and oranges.
Like Barnum said, "there's a sucker born every minute" so incenton ain't gonna complain.

What's wrong in letting payers decide the content, well most big game devs here has/had story cut out from the start and they go with that without any unlikely surprises throughout, i.e patrons are paying because they like the content and are encouraging him to do better at that. But here the patrons are deciding which direction game should go so the game becomes extremely volatile acc. future perspective and people would absolutely hate to invest in something which might bite their ass later.

Reactions: ann87ra

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
NTR was added into "Lewd Island" and game was ground into almost total irrelevance. People don't even talk about it that much on this forum anymore. So question is - NTR in that was added naturally or because some people kept asking for it to be added? If it was added naturally and was planned from the very beggining - was it wise choise by dev as game is limping in it's death throes (I'm not sure if it's possible to make it so popular again)? If it was added to please certain kink - was it wise again? I don't mind NTR game from time to time, but in my opinion NTR or NTR teasing in harem game usually fucks it up - it's two completely different kinks, which doesn't "mix" with each other at all. Father in Redfalls didn't feel as antagonist, it felt more as a threat of NTR (especially when MC for some reason was constantly finding him in sexual situations for some reason), with which you can do very little. Following Lewd Island example, if it would have developed as it is, it would have lead to actual NTR encounters sooner or later (or maybe some weird relationship rebuilding and orgy camp development). So dev made a wise decision, he just needs to follow through and provide more content to the game after this "rework". But new name does feel a bit "weird", though "Being a DIK" doesn't sound so great as well, but it works.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I had tried the game a while back and stopped playing as i am not a fan of sandbox games. So when i read that in the udpate there was a way to turn it off i decided i would give it another go. I then ran into the issue fo the font size. I am legally blind and in order to read the dialog for the game i would end up with a sore neck as i need to lean way forwards in order to read the dialog. Which sadly is not something i can deal with. While the features in teh update gave me some hope i could paly the game now i will ahve to pass on the game as no game is work neck pain. I wish the dev much luck with the game tho regardless of if i can easily play it or not.
I'm sure you're not the only person that has that problem. I'm not blind, but looking at screenshots made me squint my eyes. It's defintitely gonna be fixed soon or maybe someone will add mod options. I know KoGa does mods where they enable certain features. So upping the font size might be on the way. I'm surprised I even clicked on this since I ignored it cause of the NTR from before, but the Dev decided to cut it out I guess?

Reactions: bruce555

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
ncraiders Here you go!

PASSCODE: helping or HELPING
- It is listed on OP
- Enter it by clicking on the Patreon section of the gallery

INCEST:
- has be omitted along with father
- code for relationship are still there but not used

FONT SIZE:

Try shft+A and use scaling
Works for me

WTMOD/PATCHES:
- anything made before Release Date: 2022-05-21 wont work

REPLAY ERROR PAGE 2:
- files are mislabeled in screen.rpy
- use attached file and unzip into game folder
View attachment 1825943

Contex666

Oct 2, 2021
I don't understand how you can make such an interesting game but so bad technically

for what reason I did not get a dick on the shore? there, as usual, instead of a dick, a sledgehammer
why did he run away
at the same time, he was not afraid to play with his fingers with the girl (I forgot her name)

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I like the game but sex should have more control in particular choices of where you are able to cum....I realize a lot of the community is against creampie sex/impregnation risk, but being in the woods with a group of hotties harem style it should be a given that story direction should have planned or rather unplanned pregnancy with one or all potential LI's if it is not implemented even as endgame then to me this game has failed on all substance levels, the fact Stacy's scene was altered as I don't remember it being an anal creampie scene was extremely disappointing considering how her cult upbringing is like. Either way visuals are good but the game needs that risk potential with MC making the choice to risk it to keep this game on par with other good content on this site I believe. Hate me for saying it if you wish, but it would make the game hotter in my honest opinion.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I had heard it said before, and didn't believe it, but from update to update it sure does seem like XRed's are strikingly similar to Inceton's.:unsure:

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
As for me, first name was better, like some good staf and the new name like some cheap low quality staf idk.

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes