3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

viNcEnt-M

Apr 14, 2020
Can't unlock Emily's ending,even though i have chosen every Emily's options,somehow it will always become the ending of eve

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Oof. Can't even get to the end. Right after the 4 girls have their first individual therapy, every screen is a black screen or error screen.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Well, I am confused. I just played the 4K 0.9.0 version and while the tag says Completed the game ended with a To Be Continued screen, so which is it? Complete, or To Be Continued?

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for v0.9.0 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
Need a mod for the completed game plz!

Reactions: Punto
Jan 12, 2019
Well, I am confused. I just played the 4K 0.9.0 version and while the tag says Completed the game ended with a To Be Continued screen, so which is it? Complete, or To Be Continued?
As you can see, 0.9.0 is not the last update. Check the changelog for more info, it's on the first page.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
- Kiara collectible #30 is unreachable (label e10KitchenFromCommunityArea is used nowhere)
I believe If you insert a jump e10KitchenFromCommunityArea in e10.rpy at line 2729, you can get it, because from there you also end up at label e10KitchenNode, which you would automatically end up anyway if you first go to the community area.
Since you didn't mention what the incorrect filename is for that missing photo reward, I've no idea if it can be fixed... might be just a typo in the name...

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
while i was there since i had to decompile the gamefolders, the patreon code is:
"burnbaby" for the 1.0update
...which is exactly the same that can be found in the "Changelog" part of the OP since 1.0 has been uploaded. Great job!

Death2000

Feb 22, 2018
...which is exactly the same that can be found in the "Changelog" part of the OP since 1.0 has been uploaded. Great job!
Nvm lol, it wasnt there the last time i checked a week ago when i downloaded the 1.0 version, seen also some people asking about it not long ago and just assumed it wasnt written anywhere

• Angry
Reactions: theMickey_

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Nvm lol, it wasnt there the last time i checked a week ago when i downloaded the 1.0 version, seen also some people asking about it not long ago and just assumed it wasnt written anywhere
That is incorrect. It was there the whole time.

Reactions: theMickey_

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't know how difficult it would be to find someone with an actual Southern accent, but fake accents are generally insulting to people who have those accents. Southern accent chick (who doesn't look country, at all lol) doesn't even sound natural. Just my 2 cents.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Is the last screen dialogue "You know everything is going to be alright?" because right after that I get an exception error that cannot resolve.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes