3.20 star(s) 92 Votes
Feb 9, 2021
nice concept but I cant get a clean download from any of the 4K download links. The extraction (not the download) gets to 36% every time and then errors out. And before you say it, I have a good internet connection... Any help would be appreciated.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I also had problems with the higher quality version. The three parts downloaded okay in the morning. When I proceeded to unzip, or rather unrar, it Winzip - which usually handles multi-part rars and zips fine, demanded the location of the additional parts, but didn't recognise them. It then proceeded to open to an empty zip folder. Adding the three parts manually to a new zip also did not solve anything. In the end I just downloaded the full HD version and that had no problems.

The dev warned us of the nightfall in this update, which was true and made additional panties hard to spot. I am not so sure about the "new possibilities with the girls" part though. There was one major three-way choice, which led tp one and a half sex scenes. And a dream to end the update. With apparently only two updates left I wonder how this will end - other than Stacy going mental and burning the whole place down. (I may be wrong, but it's not hard to guess since we see her as hell demon during the dream and she talks about omens / premonitions during the update.) All in all the update seemed a bit short, at least regarding covered time.

Final comment: Violet's suntan minigame has been fixed now. I was able to complete it and collected some more panties afterwards.

PerVertex

Jun 22, 2018
I've been a hobbyist Daz user for about a year and a half. After a while you recognize certain characters, especially when they're that close to the original
hehe, at some point you recognize almost every character and --even worse-- the environments.
Sadly I don't remember the game, but the MC was looking (browsing online) for a new house and the mc joked about him recognizing all the condo's and buildings for some reason, but couldn't put his finger on it. while we Daz-users could easily recognize all the same buildings being sold in the various Daz-stores.

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
nice concept but I cant get a clean download from any of the 4K download links. The extraction (not the download) gets to 36% every time and then errors out. And before you say it, I have a good internet connection... Any help would be appreciated.
I downloaded the 4k files from Gofile last night. I wound up leaving my PC running overnight to get them finished as part 3 took about 8 hours, but they unzipped fine. The game runs with no issues.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My unofficial android port:
Helping the Hotties [apk] [v0.8.2]+[ scrappy 's Walkthrough Mod/Gallery Unlocker]

(1.09GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

The game will automatically load all saved data from the 2nd save location when the new version is being installed(2nd save location: "internal storage/C18/")

Support dev
Support Modder
Support me

My discord server for bug report

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Can anyone advise me on how to proceed please?
I have successfully downloaded and extracted the first part of the three 4K version downloads. For both Parts 2 and 3 I can download them and I extract the .rar's into their own file folders successfully but when I then go to extract the .zip's that are created I get an Extract Failed notification immediately saying that 'the archive file is in an unknown format or damaged'. I have tried the downloads on GoFile three times and AnonFile once all with the same result. As an additional piece of information I have a habit of virus scanning every file I download before I do anything with them and for Part 1 it took 5 mins to completely scan and for Parts 2 and 3 it is immediately complete, ie 00:00 minutes to complete the scan. Again this result has been the same every time. I am now going to try another host but any guidance would be appreciated.

I have been able to successfully download the Full HD version but I would prefer to be able to use the 4K version.

edit: After an overnight download I can now add the Racaty link to the ones I have tried with the exact same result. .rar file unpacks but the resultant .zip cannot be unpacked. I don't understand what is going wrong for me if these links ae working fine for others.

Last edited:

Edison.2012

Mar 14, 2021
My unofficial android port:
Helping the Hotties [apk] [v0.8.2]+[ scrappy 's Walkthrough Mod/Gallery Unlocker]

download (1.09GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

The game will automatically load all saved data from the 2nd save location when the new version is being installed(2nd save location: "internal storage/C18/")

Support dev
Support Modder
Support me

My discord server for bug report
Thanks for the Android port ..

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
am i right in assuming the eve content was removed with the rework.. couldnt seem to get the red falls route to work now (ofc no husband any more but wondered if it was worked around)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The 12yr old horny virgin first time seeing a female routine is really starting to get old. Will we eventually get choices on how to react or is the game just linear? Kind of annoying having every female hit on him and he's like "but I have a gf I can't even look at you" And making Jill a religious nutcase is so mean. :KEK:

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes