VN Ren'Py Helward: A Tanuki Story [v0.2.6] [Dangpa]

May 21, 2022
jKs0MY.png

Overview:
Helward is a gay furry romance VN about a fish out of water tanuki named Howl. After a year of an intimate long-distance relationship, he will finally pursue his romantic interest.
Given his propensity for misfortune, many mishaps await Howl in his efforts for love. On top of that, in the territory of Helward secrets and dangers abound. He'll have much to overcome while also juggling secrets of his own.
This story takes place in Helward. A fantastical city on the outskirts of Hell where magic beings, demons, and folks cohabitate. As Howl's story progresses, more will be unveiled about the history of the city and the lands surrounding it as he encounters new friends and even enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-04-23
Developer: Dangpa -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

5fpMsf.png DWdvT1.png HDSMJ8.png kjCRRm.png eNUt+B.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2567122

Overview:
Helward is a gay furry romance VN about a fish out of water tanuki named Howl. After a year of an intimate long-distance relationship, he will finally pursue his romantic interest.
Given his propensity for misfortune, many mishaps await Howl in his efforts for love. On top of that, in the territory of Helward secrets and dangers abound. He'll have much to overcome while also juggling secrets of his own.
This story takes place in Helward. A fantastical city on the outskirts of Hell where magic beings, demons, and folks cohabitate. As Howl's story progresses, more will be unveiled about the history of the city and the lands surrounding it as he encounters new friends and even enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-22
Release Date: 2023-04-22
Developer: Dangpa -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - WORKUPLOAD- PIXELDRAIN-
Mac: - WORKUPLOAD- PIXELDRAIN-
ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD- PIXELDRAIN-

View attachment 2567110 View attachment 2567111 View attachment 2567113 View attachment 2567117 View attachment 2567119
downloading & testing it now,
(thank you so much for this upload)
(y)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I'm ridiculously impressed with just how many CGs/BGs/panel images there are in this game. Practically every other line of dialogue has a new one accompanying it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HelwardATanukiStory-0.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Oh damn this ones here now? nice, already played it from itch and its fantastic. For the Extra story, you need to click the big EXTRA graffiti on the main menu. theres 2 of them, one by clicking on Howl, and the other by clicking on the Game boy

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Helward 0.2.6 (UPDATED)(Dragon Slayer Update! Chapter 1 Conclusion!)

Here's the dragon slayer side game update click on the EXTRA grafitti on the star menu to navigate to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tuanvo

gerrrmalope

Jan 22, 2019
I've really enjoyed the Dragon Slayer side game so far but I haven't really gotten invested in the main game yet >,<

The premise in Dragon Slayer while obviously very derivative of the genre seems better equipped for fun sexy stuff to happen. For Helward I'm less excited to get started because while it will likely have a much more compelling narrative the premise doesn't seem quite as well equipped to get as wild with the nsfw scenes. I'd love to hear from someone who is up to date though because I could be very wrong about my first impressions; the protagonist is going to a demon city after all. I guess the fact he's got a boyfriend he's meeting there is giving me the perhaps false impression that the story will be more heavy on the romantic fluff and a bit less heavy on the fun sexy times. If that's the case I'll still probably end up playing it eventually when I'm more in the mood for that sort of thing.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
I've really enjoyed the Dragon Slayer side game so far but I haven't really gotten invested in the main game yet >,<

The premise in Dragon Slayer while obviously very derivative of the genre seems better equipped for fun sexy stuff to happen. For Helward I'm less excited to get started because while it will likely have a much more compelling narrative the premise doesn't seem quite as well equipped to get as wild with the nsfw scenes. I'd love to hear from someone who is up to date though because I could be very wrong about my first impressions; the protagonist is going to a demon city after all. I guess the fact he's got a boyfriend he's meeting there is giving me the perhaps false impression that the story will be more heavy on the romantic fluff and a bit less heavy on the fun sexy times. If that's the case I'll still probably end up playing it eventually when I'm more in the mood for that sort of thing.
As far as im aware the next main story update will include some sexy time with the boyfriend as a long time follower of Dangpa i expect the main story to be just as good as the Dragon Slayer side game when it comes to sexy times content.

Reactions: gerrrmalope

trendingtopic

Dec 6, 2021
All my life I was a vocal bara hater but this game... man... never thought I'd enjoy seeing some jacked dilf fucking another jacked guy and turning him into a breedable manwife but here I am, craving for more

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
All my life I was a vocal bara hater but this game... man... never thought I'd enjoy seeing some jacked dilf fucking another jacked guy and turning him into a breedable manwife but here I am, craving for more
Nothing better then a Jacked Dilf lol if you wanna further go down the rabbit hole check out BangxBang by MunaxOd or Lentera by xerigart!

Lazlaz21

May 2, 2021
Hi! So I'm just new to these kinds of things where you download the game (android), that supposedly there's apk in the end of the name. But then after downloading the link the name changed to apk.zip... I tried to unzip it and I can't find the game itself for me to install... Can anyone teach me pls. Thank you!

Donotnoticeme

Jul 21, 2021
Hi! So I'm just new to these kinds of things where you download the game (android), that supposedly there's apk in the end of the name. But then after downloading the link the name changed to apk.zip... I tried to unzip it and I can't find the game itself for me to install... Can anyone teach me pls. Thank you!
change the file name from .apk.zip to .apk only

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
I love it!
It feels inspired by Persona 5, like how the exploring in the city and the very dope-ass chill music just go hand in hand. I was really relaxed when playing it :D

Division2

Mar 2, 2019
-game is whatever because nothing much
-rather have the minigame wolf-knight Dragon Slayer tho
-main game story never move
-almost a year of silent
-dangpa rather busy himself pumping cgs for other VNs instead, although half of em never reach far and nowhere yet
I don't know how to feel about this, blueballing dangpa...
>meanwhile deer and deckards...
Oh gee
ENDAD_04.png

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019
-game is whatever because nothing much
-rather have the minigame wolf-knight Dragon Slayer tho
-main game story never move
-almost a year of silent
-artist rather busy pumping cgs for other VNs instead, although half of em never reach far and nowhere yet
I don't know how to feel about this, blueballing dangpa...
>meanwhile deer and deckards...
Oh gee
View attachment 3466587
Dangpa could have personally made a whole game out of the dragon slayer side game. The main content is such a nothing burger. But i seem conviced to play deers and deckards now.