2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
IMZ+8F.png

Overview:
Our time travelling series continues with Hentai Camp Demons...
Don't forget to finish the first season for the rest of the story!
Will our character's son be able to solve the chilling mystery his father uncovered?
Who will join the team our character has formed with his mum and aunt?
And will this team be able to defeat the demons?

Thread Updated: 2023-09-02
Release Date: 2023-09-02
Developer: Evelai
Censored: No
Version: Demo v2
Language: English
Prequel: Hentai Camp Girls
Sequel: Hentai Camp Guards
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

sRbsJP.png BWFBn2.gif screenshot0001.png NQyyOJ.gif SEnwCr.png Bydlp7.png 8K_54_.png i8vFBU.gif QHkGny.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HentaiCampDemons-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So you cuck the MC of the previous game.... Odd choice...

Also given the blonde.... seems like this may be missing the NTR tag.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
So you cuck the MC of the previous game.... Odd choice...

Also given the blonde.... seems like this may be missing the NTR tag.
I mean, if anything, the one who got cucked when the blonde got raped 20 years ago was the mc from the previous game, so idk if that justifies the ntr tag tbh.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I mean, if anything, the one who got cucked when the blonde got raped 20 years ago was the mc from the previous game, so idk if that justifies the ntr tag tbh.
from that desc, sounds like you play as both in this. (was talking about the blonde in the preview).

But what a way to make a sequel... by punishing anyone that played the first game XD

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
from that desc, sounds like you play as both in this. (was talking about the blonde in the preview).

But what a way to make a sequel... by punishing anyone that played the first game XD
Think about the previous game as a prequel to this one, the mc in the previous game has sex with 3 of his classmates, his teacher and his teacher's sister (The last two are demons) and ends up getting the last one pregnant. Due to mc having the power to go back in time when he dies (a few times, after that he dies for real) and the teacher's sister having another time related power, the MC from this game is born with time related powers too, so he goes back in time to leave a note for the MC of the previous game so he at least has some fun before dying.

Now, 20 years later after that happened, we are told that out of the 3 classmates the Mc from the previous game had sex with, one got killed, one got raped (the blonde one from the preview) and the last one got turned into a demon and is still alive.
The reason why I don't really consider this to even amount to netorare is because the first game is extremely short, so you don't really even get time to get attached to the Mc of that game, and thus don't get to feel punished when being told what happened (Unless you are really sensible to that kind of content that is).

To me it's like being told a short fairytail, and at the end of it the narrator says: "just kidding, they didn't live happily ever after, in fact, it was the opposite". My only reaction to that is: "Oh no, F for them I guess".

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes