Unity Completed Hentai Crush [v2.0.1 + DLC] [Mature Games]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Finally, another worthy game with which to seduce virtual waifus through the power of match-three puzzles.
Frankly, you don`t have to.Presents are enough.
Game is more bad than good.Few girls, gallery just about undressed versions of the girls, sex scenes are too long and boring(!).
HuniePop is a Magnum Opus itself, but compared to this - Magnum masterpiece.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Feels like they tried to recreate Huniepop but quit before finishing. Learning things about the girls seems pretty pointless in this. The scenes are, if anything, tedious rather than sexy really. I had high hopes after seeing it on the coming soon list for steam but it is a total let down. Probably worth the $1.20 they are charging for it currently but I don't really want it in my steam library.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I was grinding one with girl with thought on my mind "MC is gonna score that nice pu$$y". I finished her path and it is blowjob with her sitting naked... this game lacks content.

huy1000ct

Aug 17, 2017
What is the "?" in the Girl Centre, Is it another girl ?
I've reached 5 star with every girls and already have sex with them (sorry for my bad English)

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Meh... more like time killer. Also, can be cheated using CE. Activate mono and there you go.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I've been in the mood to play one of these again and Booty Calls is too money grubbing. Thanks for the sweet sweet upload.

Tracestar

Jul 19, 2017
It's okay, but can fall into the trap quickly of being stuck by not being able to progress dating anyone. Fatal flaw.

euno

Nov 2, 2017
huniepop's puzzles were at least interesting and difficult enough

you have to be an ape to fail the puzzle on this one, i wish they made it more challenging

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
It was rather short game but they plan to have some more update and new girls for the future updates as well. We'll see how this will be.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes