Unity Completed Hentai Day - Ringsel in Troubles [v1.0] [NSFW18 Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cuminmyass3

Feb 26, 2018
Hi there is a bug in the game where the images in the gallery get unlocked even without completing the puzzle. After clicking play on a stage and clicking back to menu without completing the stage, images are unlocked in the gallery while still being locked on the main game page. Might want to fix this bug.

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Hi there is a bug in the game where the images in the gallery get unlocked even without completing the puzzle. After clicking play on a stage and clicking back to menu without completing the stage, images are unlocked in the gallery while still being locked on the main game page. Might want to fix this bug.
I fixed it and the update is available on Steam (1.1). I will wait more feedback, do changes and when everything is clean, update the build uploaded to the last version and then update the links in the OP.

MoogleChan26 Same. Added cheatcodes in the update 1.1

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
MoogleChan26 , when you are on the main menu, you can "purchase" the puzzle to unlock them directly without doing them. You receive $50 for a completed puzzle and buying one cost $100 so you can avoid doing 1/3 of the game if you want to and unlock everything.
I fixed it and the update is available on Steam (1.1). I will wait more feedback, do changes and when everything is clean, update the build uploaded to the last version and then update the links in the OP.

MoogleChan26 Same. Added cheatcodes in the update 1.1
Cool cool

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Hello Seis, Hello MSZ,
To be honest nothing is easy and I can't satisfy everybody...
It might not be your case but adult game players seem more interested to buy games for a fun and chill way to access content than for a real challenge (cf game with 96% of positive reviews with 2000 reviews). Also making a challenging and balanced game takes times (and hiring a 18+ artist is very expensive) when pricing for adult games is very low.
Not even talking about the from a curator telling that the game is "so hard" and "impossible" and writing in capitals that he will "stop everybody who wants to buy the game"...

But I'm happy to discuss and listen your feedback to improve for the next game or even do changes in this one.
I normally dont play adult games on steam cuz I dont want them to impact my recommendations, but holy fucking shit im seriously considering logging on downloading this one and playing JUST so I can smack this motherfuckers review with a burn that will leave him in fucking depression for weeks. Like BRUH. That guy wont even check the "got for free" box. FR, the art in the game is GREAT for one, and in the first place when you get a product for free it gives you NO RIGHT to complain about the quality. I normally also dont play adult games unless they got animated scenes but im definitely clearing this one cuz its simple and the art is awesome. If you ever create an animated game with this artist please @ me or smth cuz 110 out of 100 times I WOULD play. Dont let those conceited c*nts roast your work bro it looks fkn great.

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
I actually have it on steam already. I just ended up editing the save. Worth the price of admission even if the art quality varies quite a bit.
Thank you very much for your support!
Regarding the art quality, it is true that the 100+ pictures has been made during almost year so the quality improved between the first and number 150 (the game includes only 116).
Feel free to review the game if you liked it, it would help us a lot to get traction.

I normally dont play adult games on steam cuz I dont want them to impact my recommendations, but holy fucking shit im seriously considering logging on downloading this one and playing JUST so I can smack this motherfuckers review with a burn that will leave him in fucking depression for weeks. Like BRUH. That guy wont even check the "got for free" box. FR, the art in the game is GREAT for one, and in the first place when you get a product for free it gives you NO RIGHT to complain about the quality. I normally also dont play adult games unless they got animated scenes but im definitely clearing this one cuz its simple and the art is awesome. If you ever create an animated game with this artist please @ me or smth cuz 110 out of 100 times I WOULD play. Dont let those conceited c*nts roast your work bro it looks fkn great.
Hello Man of Steel!
You are totally right, it's even worth that since my previous comment we received , in Chinese this time, which means absolutely nothing (and the guy is posting the exact same one on every games)... we reported it and Steam denied our report... it's very annoying...
If you REALLY want to play it, Steam allows you to Ignore the game which means it will not impact your recommandations (can be used even if you bought the game).

Regarding your comment on "animation", I'm working on different new projects with other artists and *with animations* but it will be 3D not hentai. You can join me on Discord to participate alpha/beta or Twitter to be notified and see some screenshots (link in the opening post). I'm working hard to make the Steam page up soon on, at least, one of them.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Man of Steel

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you very much for your support!
Regarding the art quality, it is true that the 100+ pictures has been made during almost year so the quality improved between the first and number 150 (the game includes only 116).
Feel free to review the game if you liked it, it would help us a lot to get traction.

Hello Man of Steel!
You are totally right, it's even worth that since my previous comment we received , in Chinese this time, which means absolutely nothing (and the guy is posting the exact same one on every games)... we reported it and Steam denied our report... it's very annoying...
If you REALLY want to play it, Steam allows you to Ignore the game which means it will not impact your recommandations (can be used even if you bought the game).

Regarding your comment on "animation", I'm working on different new projects with other artists and *with animations* but it will be 3D not hentai. You can join me on Discord to participate alpha/beta or Twitter to be notified and see some screenshots (link in the opening post). I'm working hard to make the Steam page up soon on, at least, one of them.

Preview:
Ill go ahead and report this new review. Reviews are for players to decide if a game is worth their time or not so, reviews that are biased af and give absolutely NO REASON as to WHY the game is bad shouldnt be allowed at all. I checked it and he really did post that exact same Jackshit (pun intended) on multiple games. This is either a bot or some guy who has nothing better to do than troll. Probably didnt even play the game. The other guy at least gave some reasons which is what "reviewing" is all about, IMO those reasons were kinda bullshit, but people are allowed to opinions. This new shit is just muddying the water for no reason. Before someone calls me out for fanboying, Its more that I nurse a grudge against jackasses and false information, this is literally the gamer version of a Karen, "This game is shit because I didnt like it".

Reactions: NSFW18Games

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Yo, where the fortnite at?
I would love to use Ringsel arts featuring Fortnite characters but unfortunately my lawyer ressources are limited and I wouldn't step on the foot of Unreal in a dead battle so unfortunately it's not possible... but I would love to...

pussyeater1

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1050129

Overview:
Hello everyone, this is my first 18+ released game on Steam. If you like it and want to support me feel free to buy the game on Steam (full price: $3), follow on Twitter or join the Discord to help for the future games. Feel free to share the game to friends :)

Ringsel is in trouble, can you help her with her daily 'activities'?

View attachment 1050175 Twelve months - Twelve themes - 5 activities per month - 3 modes
View attachment 1050175 Earn $$$ to use bonuses or to skip some activities.
View attachment 1050175 More than 100 HD pictures to unlock in the Gallery
View attachment 1050175 SLIDESHOW mode to watch all your rewards with your hands free...
View attachment 1050175 20 In-game achievements
View attachment 1050175 Download your favorite pictures for future purposes...​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-24
Release Date: 2021-02-24
Original Title: Hentai Day - Ringsel in Troubles
Developer: NSFW18 Games - - - F95zone - -
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store: -
Other Games:
- Hentai Day: Ringsel in Trouble
- OnlyFuck (1): RuRu's Adventures
- Photo-Life: Rina's Journey
- From Paris With Love (1): Passion with View
- OnlyFuck 2: Scarlett
Genre:

Installation:

Thank you for the upload here!!!
The character design, for the main white haired female, is very very sexy and cute.
Very much so looking forward to trying this out! ;)

pussyeater1

Aug 6, 2017
K gonna try and fail to do the puzzles...
Wait even i can do this puzzle...
thanks for the share and good luck...
So thankful for the upload!!!
The character design, for the main white haired female, is very very sexy and cute.
Very much so looking forward to trying this out! ;)

Reactions: NSFW18Games
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote