り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
100.jpg

Overview:
As supreme military general, lead your girls to against enemy and take back freedom for your planet...​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2019-08-19
Developer: Mature Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.5
Language: English, Chinese
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

TheBlueKnight thanks for the link

21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 11.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 16.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
A game where I get to fill various women with copious amounts of seed can't be all bad, right?

RIGHT?

Reactions: kazerwolf

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Concentrate on fighting or to start the repopulation project first - a worthy strategic question for the discerning general.

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai and Gabaw

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi guys, I bought a new laptop recently. When i launch this game it loads the intro and then gives me a black screen...
Another Unity game used to do exactly the same for me, that was because my antivirus kept quarantining one of the games files. But if that's not it, go into your graphics settings (AMD settings etc) and try setting scaling mode to either full panel or maintain/preserve aspect ratio.

hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
Even when I run the game as an administrator it still closes immediately after launching, before any credits or title screen can show up. Any suggestions?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Even when I run the game as an administrator it still closes immediately after launching, before any credits or title screen can show up. Any suggestions?
Look a few messages upwards! :rolleyes:

Another Unity game used to do exactly the same for me, that was because my antivirus kept quarantining one of the games files. But if that's not it, go into your graphics settings (AMD settings etc) and try setting scaling mode to either full panel or maintain/preserve aspect ratio.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Seems like it might be a fun shoot'em up. But I don't imagine the sexual content is going to be very good. I'll most likely play it for the former.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes