Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So after trying this out... ugh.
Its a bullet hell game but a bullet hell game done really badly. I kinda get how its more of a fapping game with very little focus put on gameplay but still - its pretty disappointing. Compared to games like Project X, SWIV, Agony or even the more modern titles, like Renegade Ops, its crappy.

The main issue is the lack of feel of progression. Weapons only upgrade rate of fire and damage output. For whatever reason none of the devs thought it would be "in good taste" to increase the weapons arc of fire, all you have fires straight forward. Guess what? Enemies come from all directions and due to the wave of bullets flying about its impossible to get at them. Whats worse? You die on contact with any enemy you touch. The final boss is full of shit because of it as his attack teleports him around the screen, often knocking you out without warning.

The special abilities that feel like they could swing things around are too "impotent" (terrible pun when talking about a fapping game; i will see myself out) unless you sink tons of points into them (the game isnt worth this kind of time investment - dont bother).

On the other hand - the sex scenes and animations are fairly good. So i guess thats where the whole budged went into... but theres very few of them.

I finished the game (barely...) and havent unlocked all the scenes for the girls. The game left such a terrible aftertaste that i didnt even care anymore. Id rather dust off my Amiga and pick up Project X than ever try to play this one again.

Reactions: candy76041820

hernycwo

Nov 11, 2018
Too much work to get to anything, every mission feels like it takes 10 years because everything is so slow

Sep 10, 2017
How do you edit the save files, assuming its the files in \Hentai Girl Division\Hentai Girl Division_Data\Saves\0

Figured it out. Here you go all, fully unlocked gallery.

Last edited:

Cologar

May 2, 2018
When I select new game and choose a save file, the game just crashes on me. Anybody experiencing this as well?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This game is not marked abandoned or completed, so are there updates after over a year?
Nothings happened since 2019, but looking at the version numbers this isn't the latest version. It's hard to tell if Mature Games are just the publisher or also the developer sometimes, but they've released three games credited as both since.

Edit - Some gamepad support and harder bosses...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hentai Girls Division 1.0.5 -

Last edited:
Reactions: Lordum and Tumai

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Nothings happened since 2019, but looking at the version numbers this isn't the latest version. It's hard to tell if Mature Games are just the publisher or also the developer sometimes, but they've released three games credited as both since.

Edit - Some gamepad support and harder bosses...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hentai Girls Division 1.0.5 - Workupload
so almost nothing added right?, no scene or anything

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes