siberiano88

Feb 25, 2020
Hi! I added the lexville mod, and somehow all the normal pics are not displayed anymore :( somebody knows how to fix that?

thanks!!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
how i rise my reputation and loyalty?
Don't get caught doing unreputable stuff or make sure everyone that saw it is okay with it. As for Loyalty, teaching religion is one way to do it as are some choices at random school events.
I suggest you try the early part of the run to simply play the game as a management simulation rather than a sex game and you'll quickly see improvement in reputation and loyalty.

Reactions: lezbie and Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Zecha I think this needs to be clarified on your part: what exactly do you mean by "full walkthrough from beginning" in the context of a management type game? It has no story and no ending.

Because if you mean the NPC quests, then Search would suffice. The 1.9.5 walkthrough is very much actual. The only thing it lacks [now] is the Raymund quests.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry i mean full walkthrough from begining ?
There is no full walkthrough for this game, there is many different quest you can do but are not required to do and those walkthroughs are here and the wiki or homesite for this game with links on the OP.
Zecha I think this needs to be clarified on your part: what exactly do you mean by "full walkthrough from beginning" in the context of a management type game? It has no story and no ending.

Because if you mean the NPC quests, then Search would suffice. The 1.9.5 walkthrough is very much actual. The only thing it lacks [now] is the Raymund quests.
There is a main story for this game that ends in 2 years, turn this school around.
The main story is to turn the school from bad to good for grades.
This is told to you in the beginning of the game.

This game ends in 2 years of play and if you go beyond the 2 years then the game starts breaking down.

wiki and this forum have startup guides.
Yep and then some.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
There is a main story for this game that ends in 2 years, turn this school around.
The main story is to turn the school from bad to good for grades.
This is told to you in the beginning of the game.
"Turn the school around" is a goal, not a story. In fact, what I see is a premise or a setting, NOT a story. At best, the story in HHS would be the things you do during those two years, but again - there is no "ending", because, regardless of how well you do, the game does not end. Which brings us to the 2-year limit, which is the only "ending"...and has nothing to do with the world setting; it exists, as you said, because the game starts breaking down afterwards - a technical aspect.

Anyway, not buying it. HHS is a [simplified] sandbox game, those lack a story by design. How the player approaches the challenges provided by the setting is what makes a story, unique to that one playthrough (RIP my Drugville) :cry: .

If I had to have a point, it would be this: what IS "the beginning" for a game that has no order of things, in the first place? That was the reason I asked for clarification on the "full walkthrough from beginning" part.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saburo. M

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I enjoy quite a bit corrupting a school but I can't help but miss some development on choices. Be aware that for examples I'm gonna spoil a bit some stuff.

-First of all we have Sierra and Karin Hardman, in the storyline you have an option to let Sierra have sex with her mother, however if you choose to let Sierra have sex with Karin there is just no follow up later on, no matter how corrupted is the school and both characters you will never find them fucking or doing anything with each other.

-It's kind of the same between Peter and Susan Hooter, it's just weird that if he is your ally he would never try anything with his mother, even more when she becomes a corrupted slut.

I would say that what I would love to see expanded the most is related to relationships, especially being able to hook characters with each other.

Orc123456

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone got some clue for this error?
PersonAttachedEvents\RaymundChain\AprilClass [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_ShowText (ID: 113).
Token is not valid. - '{P2_Color}' is not a valid color name!
Token is not valid.
Figure its some outdated mod conflicting but im not sure if a workaround exists.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone got some clue for this error?
PersonAttachedEvents\RaymundChain\AprilClass [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_ShowText (ID: 113).
Token is not valid. - '{P2_Color}' is not a valid color name!
Token is not valid.
Figure its some outdated mod conflicting but im not sure if a workaround exists.
Known bug in last official version. First out of two progress breaking bugs in April's quest line.
You also have to fix code before that as it pulls in April and not troubled student to school's back yard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could not figure out how those self help instructions help to fix that and just edited xml.

If my memory is correct, in previous versions April just complained about that student in principal's office. In 1.10.3.5 event changed to random event in class along with resulting logic bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Settum

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
FYI: has been released. But I am not updating the OP here yet because we usually tend to find a whole bunch of issues requiring hotfixes immediately after a release. :whistle:

Also, part of the new archetype system is still incomplete, but we wanted to get a release out for all the other improvements. So there is an optional mod included in the release to disable the new archetypes if you prefer a slightly more stable version.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
FYI: has been released. But I am not updating the OP here yet because we usually tend to find a whole bunch of issues requiring hotfixes immediately after a release. :whistle:

Also, part of the new archetype system is still incomplete, but we wanted to get a release out for all the other improvements. So there is an optional mod included in the release to disable the new archetypes if you prefer a slightly more stable version.
Before I try it and since I don't really wanna make another HHS account, did you fix the issue of penis size and arousal? Used to be if you had a very small penis people would notice less often or you'd need to be at near max arousal for the public events of people noticing, not to mention, clothes were a factor as well.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Does this part of the quest work? Sherilyn is supposed to meet some girl at the mall, I've spent the whole day there and nothing happened. Playing on 1.10.3.4

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Welp, that didn't last long. Apparently there is an issue where the game can quickly run out of memory (regardless of how much memory you actually have) if you spam the button to wait in a location too quickly. Afaik, this only happens when the GFX settings are set to Medium or High.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does this part of the quest work? Sherilyn is supposed to meet some girl at the mall, I've spent the whole day there and nothing happened. Playing on 1.10.3.4
That got fixed in 1.10.3.5. It happens at 12am in Shopping Mall on Saturday after chat between Sherilyn and Sarah in Cafeteria. If you miss the meeting, you have to catch them in Cafeteria again twice.

Chances of getting that event in older versions were low.

In 1.10.3.5 and 1.10.4 shopping event gets triggered reliably unless player misses 12 am window.

Last edited:

jag64

Jul 23, 2017
Welp, that didn't last long. Apparently there is an issue where the game can quickly run out of memory (regardless of how much memory you actually have) if you spam the button to wait in a location too quickly. Afaik, this only happens when the GFX settings are set to Medium or High.

Yep ran into this issue, semi fixed it with graphics setting changes, but eventually it will run out of memory anyways after a bit.

azer84870

Jul 26, 2019
is there a mod or a way to add more body texture like dark or tanned skin like slutsky. Also i there a mod that add more casual clothes

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes