Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
This might be a dumb question but... how do I give items to people?
I'll first say that it depends on the item/situation (i.e. teddy bears you give to people by going to somewhere else, can't recall off the top of my head but it's in the conversation/relationship/item part of the menu when you interact with them), and if you are referring to items that they are asking for (such as energy drinks/clothes) then you talk to them and go to where you asked them if they wanted anything and say that you have the stuff.

That said, if you are talking about wanting to give someone say, a breast enhancer, then you need to get enough of a relationship with them to where they see you as friendly or better and then there should be an option to "trade items" that gets added to the list. I believe this will be there for your students by default but I could be wrong, but in said window you can give them items and if it's a consumable they will take them every night (keep in mind if it's something sketchy like said drugs that they may only accept one at a time until you get further in relationship).

Reactions: Korder

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This might be a dumb question but... how do I give items to people?
Through the talk menu and for dildo's and and what ever the other one is called just drop them on the ground and they will pick them up.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
If you take pictures of yourself naked like the masturbation on bathroom photo and drop amounts pictures in school places, something may happen?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you take pictures of yourself naked like the masturbation on bathroom photo and drop amounts pictures in school places, something may happen?
That is a good question.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone help me?? I want to install some mods but I'm not sure I'm doing it right.
1. Copy NormalSchool
2. Change the name to ModSchool
3. Add mods to the ModSchool folder (Can you add several mods at the same time ??)

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Can anyone help me?? I want to install some mods but I'm not sure I'm doing it right.
1. Copy NormalSchool
2. Change the name to ModSchool
3. Add mods to the ModSchool folder (Can you add several mods at the same time ??)
I haven't fully gotten into the modding scene much aside from the preg mod, but just so that you know with the way you're doing it: when you start up a new game there will be an area on the first screen that asks for a template to follow and by default it's "NormalSchool", once you do install mods in a ModSchool folder you click on the dropdown and change it to ModSchool.

Other than that, I'd assume 'most' mods will work together, but if you're browsing on the main forum for this game make sure that said mods don't conflict with each other and that the mod is actually for this version of the game (since some of the mods haven't been updated in years and may have been made for 1.9.4 or earlier or something, so no guarantee that they work... this is also why you make a folder for mods so that if it does crash, you still have NormalSchool to either play without mods or to recopy for a new clean ModSchool folder).

Reactions: wwgwa

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
Is there an updated guide or help with events? I remember being very confused as how to progress each story line.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Is there an updated guide or help with events? I remember being very confused as how to progress each story line.
Only in smartphone.
I just searched for event files and used visual events editor from launcher to look it up.

Richy59

Feb 16, 2018
I am really hoping I can get some help here to recover my save file. I've been playing the game for a few years but with my latest save I went with everything I had learned and was doing a very successfully no cheats full playthrough. I had the school complately un-inhibited and corruption was at 98ish, and was working my way into the town with various degrees of success.

Annoyingly, I had a slave and whilst I thought I was making sure I fed her, I seem to have accidentally over-tortured her or not fed her for 3 days in a row without realising that I was leading myself into 'Game Over'

Now I am stuck the day before with no options to feed or comfort her in the basement, no torture options, no nothing when interacting with her. I can go through the day as normal, but when it gets to around 8am the following day I am greeted with the 'how long since I fed her' or 'her small body couldn't take it' and hospital scenes which always leads to game over for me.

I tried downloading and activating the auto feeding mod, but this doesn't help. I even tried working my way through debugging the event, via the 'LocationEvents' > 'Your Basement' > 'MissingGirllsYourSlave.ve.xml' file and tried changing the outcomes of the events but it doesn't seem to work, I always end up at 'Game Over'

Is there any way to avoid this? I have put so much time into this save and my only back-up save is many (real) days ago and so much has changed in the game I really don't want to go back over everything. The slave route always seems to lead me to disaster, I was really trying my best to avoid it this time.

Thanks!

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I am really hoping I can get some help here to recover my save file. I've been playing the game for a few years but with my latest save I went with everything I had learned and was doing a very successfully no cheats full playthrough. I had the school complately un-inhibited and corruption was at 98ish, and was working my way into the town with various degrees of success.

Annoyingly, I had a slave and whilst I thought I was making sure I fed her, I seem to have accidentally over-tortured her or not fed her for 3 days in a row without realising that I was leading myself into 'Game Over'

Now I am stuck the day before with no options to feed or comfort her in the basement, no torture options, no nothing when interacting with her. I can go through the day as normal, but when it gets to around 8am the following day I am greeted with the 'how long since I fed her' or 'her small body couldn't take it' and hospital scenes which always leads to game over for me.

I tried downloading and activating the auto feeding mod, but this doesn't help. I even tried working my way through debugging the event, via the 'LocationEvents' > 'Your Basement' > 'MissingGirllsYourSlave.ve.xml' file and tried changing the outcomes of the events but it doesn't seem to work, I always end up at 'Game Over'

Is there any way to avoid this? I have put so much time into this save and my only back-up save is many (real) days ago and so much has changed in the game I really don't want to go back over everything. The slave route always seems to lead me to disaster, I was really trying my best to avoid it this time.

Thanks!
Did you reload the event after changing it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
Man, I don't remember Ameli Coppers Maid Club chain being so annoying after the club hopping, I've been moving around the upper floors for way too long now and I've only had the first encounter. I don't know if this is bugged or I'm having awful luck, I'll try putting her in an empty classroom without classes to maximize the time she spends moving around.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Man, I don't remember Ameli Coppers Maid Club chain being so annoying after the club hopping, I've been moving around the upper floors for way too long now and I've only had the first encounter. I don't know if this is bugged or I'm having awful luck, I'll try putting her in an empty classroom without classes to maximize the time she spends moving around.
If I remember advice I saw, try standing in the hallway outside room 1 (first floor, west side), apparently room 1/2 and that hallway are coded to have events proc more than other areas.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
How to progress with Susan Hooter about the Picture of her? It only works when i try ask Peter Hooter to the office and the event to talk to him about the pic pop up but I don't know how to make it work with Susan Hooter.

Edit: Nevermind, found an old post about just going around school till Peter Hooter pops up(Pool) but actually the things you talk to him can also just use announcer to call him to the office to start event too then just go back home sleep, next day in the morning go to School Office to start event talking to her about Peter's Susan Pic.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes