Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
So there is an option to change setting for autosaves, but where are they located? So far for loading I have only found manual saves.
Same directory as other saves.

SavedGames\Smallville

If you don't have three Autosave#.sav files after playing for more than ten ingame days, you changed defaults.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress on the Andy quest? It seems to advice me to take a bath but it stops there..
That has not been worked on in a long time and have very little content.
Most players go with the sister and her content has way more content to be played.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
That has not been worked on in a long time and have very little content.
Most players go with the sister and her content has way more content to be played.
Thanks for the explanation. Then I failed there. Is there a good way of changing Andy for Annette using debug without breaking the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the explanation. Then I failed there. Is there a good way of changing Andy for Annette using debug without breaking the game?
I have no idea on that, best to go to the website and ask there or ping Shilo here and ask.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you start quests?
As for the teachers you need to go to the detective and do a back ground check on them, this will start there quest in full.
Some of them you can stumble into the beginning of the quest or you use to anyway but they don't go very far.

Some quest you just need to be in the right place at the right time to get them started.
Missing Girl quest is 1 but you should not start her quest until after you get good at lock picking, body building and mind control.

The newspaper starts several after you take it home and read every thing in there.
The wiki is out of date but still has a lot of good info.

Reactions: Pe0plePers0n

Pe0plePers0n

Mar 21, 2020
As for the teachers you need to go to the detective and do a back ground check on them, this will start there quest in full.
Some of them you can stumble into the beginning of the quest or you use to anyway but they don't go very far.

Some quest you just need to be in the right place at the right time to get them started.
Missing Girl quest is 1 but you should not start her quest until after you get good at lock picking, body building and mind control.

The newspaper starts several after you take it home and read every thing in there.
The wiki is out of date but still has a lot of good info.
Thanks for all the advice you have been giving to us. Happy Holidays and stay safe :)

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You don't lose reputation for new students only education goes down some. (I should say I never seen that.)
If you cheated to have the students corrupted and not worked on the town at the same time then it may happen but I never seen it.
You misunderstood or misread the question. He asked how to stop enrollment (which lowers reputation heavily) without losing the reputation. The only way is to edit the file for the school rules and I think even then you'd need to restart the game from scratch.

my tip is to simply restrict the amount of classes. you can only enroll new students as long as there is free space in your classrooms.
I recently had a situation where I forgot to check on the classes properly after the initial setup. I'd only had a couple of free spaces in each class when I'd last looked, no spare class, had a schedule mostly around building education and loyalty, and was a little focused on trying to trigger events and build some relationship stats. By the time I checked I had 18 students in the "Unassigned" group/class, all doing nothing but 'Free Periods' which was lowering the stats of the school.

So the game absolutely does allow students to enroll without free space in classrooms, and if it happens you'll need to add the extra class, and find enough teaching capacity to schedule lessons, or it tanks your school stats badly.

I seem to recall that there is an automatic rule to stop enrollment at some point, not controllable by the player, which has no negatives, but it sure as hell isn't applied just because you ran out of classroom space (at least while you still have the option to add more). My guess would be that it kicks in when you have all the class groups possible.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I had 18 students in the "Unassigned" group/class, all doing nothing but 'Free Periods' which was lowering the stats of the school.
maybe this is attached to the numbers of teachers assigned to it. i only have 4 teachers and 4 classes. no unassigned.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You misunderstood or misread the question. He asked how to stop enrollment (which lowers reputation heavily) without losing the reputation. The only way is to edit the file for the school rules and I think even then you'd need to restart the game from scratch.

I recently had a situation where I forgot to check on the classes properly after the initial setup. I'd only had a couple of free spaces in each class when I'd last looked, no spare class, had a schedule mostly around building education and loyalty, and was a little focused on trying to trigger events and build some relationship stats. By the time I checked I had 18 students in the "Unassigned" group/class, all doing nothing but 'Free Periods' which was lowering the stats of the school.

So the game absolutely does allow students to enroll without free space in classrooms, and if it happens you'll need to add the extra class, and find enough teaching capacity to schedule lessons, or it tanks your school stats badly.

I seem to recall that there is an automatic rule to stop enrollment at some point, not controllable by the player, which has no negatives, but it sure as hell isn't applied just because you ran out of classroom space (at least while you still have the option to add more). My guess would be that it kicks in when you have all the class groups possible.
The only time I seen it stop is when max students of 400 was reached.

<EnrolledStudentCount>
<Min>200</Min>
<Max>400</Max>
</EnrolledStudentCount>

I have mind edited to start with 200 students but if you change the "400" to "200" then that is all the students you will get.
Just set both numbers at the same and you never get anymore students.

Don't know if this will stop more students joining after a game has already started or not but you can give it a try.

The config file is located her: \Schools\NormalSchool\Config
I use notepad to open it with.

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
anyone know the console command to start the Shimakaze rape event or must i rely on RNG ro is it not working right now

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Could not find anything here, so I will just ask: any interesting events with teacher Irina? Got her for some time but so far nothing happened.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could not find anything here, so I will just ask: any interesting events with teacher Irina? Got her for some time but so far nothing happened.
I have not played with her yet but all the other teachers you need to go through the detective to start there quest.
Does the detective have anything on her?

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
I have not played with her yet but all the other teachers you need to go through the detective to start there quest.
Does the detective have anything on her?
Nope, he does not have anything. Also no ! on her, so I wonder if its worth to hire her over anyone else. I get her character is a shoutout to Assassination Classroom (I think?), so I hope there is something going with her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope, he does not have anything. Also no ! on her, so I wonder if its worth to hire her over anyone else. I get her character is a shoutout to Assassination Classroom (I think?), so I hope there is something going with her.
If you want quest then no but if you just need a body to help then yes.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes